Z06 vs Viper - Track Day

Coop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my first post to your forum and would like to propose a Viper vs Z06 race day at Houston Raceway Park. I will post the same message on the Z06Vette site. I own a 2003 Electron Blue Z06 and think it would be a great evening to meet people that drive the same type of cars I like to own and drive - (American Made, High Horsepower, 2 Seat, and great sounding exhaust). This is not meant to be a grudge match or prove who has the fastest car, just an opportunity for people to get together and race their cars. I'm not a fan of street racing and have never had the opportunity to run a viper in the quarter. So I propose August 29th at 5:30 PM at Houston Raceway Park; we meet at the track, chat about our cars, and RACE. The cost is $15 for racing and $8 for spectators. The staging lanes close at 10:45 PM, so this should give us plenty of time to run our cars. Please respond to let me know if your are interested and I will handle all the correspondance between sites.

Look forward to meeting you at the track.

CoopZ06

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
American Made, High Horsepower, 2 Seat, and great sounding exhaust
Uhh, the Viper doesn't have "great sounding exhaust", at least not stock :D No flame, just a joke.
Great idea, hope people will bite.

JRod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon aren't there any Viper owners in Houston who want to drag race their cars against a bunch of slow Corvettes?

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would if I still lived off 1960...Virginia Beach is too far a commute down to the loop. Even in the Viper.

OP
OP
C

Coop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Martin, you're so cool (not). If you have nothing constructive to add to the thread, don't post.