Zaino or Turbo Wax

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard great things about both but which is the best way to go ?

Looking for something for the leather and plastic too.. ?

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you'll find a lot of different opinions on this... I have yet to try the turbowax stuff, so I can't say anything about it other than I'd like to try it out on my ACR. I have used the Zaino stuff for years with very good results, so I can't say anything bad about it. It goes on easily, it seems to last a long time, and it works better than anything else out there that I've tried. That said, once I go through my supply of Zaino I will try out Turbo Wax and report on the comparitive results :)

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was one of the 'testers' with free Turbo wax samples. I ran out of the free stuff and immediately ordered large sized products, towelettes, applicators and my favorite is the swirl remover. Many of you saw the difference in pics between $120 worth of Califonia Gold clay and 3 part wax and the Pearle Blue car that came back after the Turbowax prewax. Man that stuff is amazing. Pics in the vendors section.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best swirl romover I have ever used is Malm's. They have a website if you do a search. My brother bought an older black Subaru SVX and it had swirls everywhere and he couldn't touch them. When we used my Malm's... they were gone. The Zaino did very little. I would like to try the Turbo Wax this year to test something different on my latest Viper that I have no idea what was on it before. All I know is it has swirls and I want them out. Good luck. :)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought that Carnuba wax was the best, until I used the superbucks, mega work California Gold System and it changed my Sapphire Blue to Black. I recommned Turbowax's prewax cleaner so that you can see what the old stuff looked like. The prewax cleaner allowed my car to be it's original color again ...

You must be registered for see images

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many will disagree with me (and maybe it just shows I am getting old) but just buy a good, high quality wax/polish, wash often, use a blower for most drying (Master Blaster is good), , use microfiber towels and you will be fine.

I have spent lots of money and have sworn by various brands but in the end and being honest to myself--they were not really that different.

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a carnauba wax on a few of my cars:
You must be registered for see images attach

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viper_2009_023.jpg

Pic is cluttered but you can see the paint lots of Zaino sometimes a coat of Soverign carnuba to make it pop!But there are multiple dozens of coats of Zaino,I like the stuff and in the sunlight the mettalic and blue glow

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
viper_2009_023.jpg

Pic is cluttered but you can see the paint lots of Zaino sometimes a coat of Soverign carnuba to make it pop!But there are multiple dozens of coats of Zaino,I like the stuff and in the sunlight the mettalic and blue glow

That's a Sapphire car? Here's mine on a cloudy day - after I removed the California Gold wax ...

You must be registered for see images

I do love you choice in cars though :) :)

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't use Turbo Wax- I use Turtle Wax......I have a guy up the street that is a maguires Distributor. I will drive one of my cars up to his shop ask some questions about detailing & get lots of products to work with....

vipernut94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used Zaino for years, but gave Turbo Wax a try last summer when I ran out of Zaino. My loyalty has now switched to Turbo Wax! Both products offer a good shine, but I think that the Turbo Wax is better. Most importantly, I can get the results in about 1/3 the time! Turbo Wax comes off easier than any product I have used and there is virtually no buffing necessary to make it look good, which is something that I have experienced with many other products.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used Zaino for years, but gave Turbo Wax a try last summer when I ran out of Zaino. My loyalty has now switched to Turbo Wax! Both products offer a good shine, but I think that the Turbo Wax is better. Most importantly, I can get the results in about 1/3 the time! Turbo Wax comes off easier than any product I have used and there is virtually no buffing necessary to make it look good, which is something that I have experienced with many other products.

That's good stuff right there. Reason enough to at least give TurboWax a try.

:usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss