Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car wash concentrate.
Z-1
Z-2
Z-5
Z-6

Z-1 twice/year
Z-2 then Z-6 then Z-5 then Z-6 then Z-2 then Z-6 then Z-5 then Z-6 then Z-2 then Z-6 then Z-5 then Z-6 then Z-2 then Z-6 then Z-5 then Z-6 then Z-2 then Z-6 then Z-5 then Z-6 then Z-2 then Z-6

You get the picture.

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

First, buy some really good 100% cotton towels, and cut off the edge trim.

Wash the Viper with liquid Dawn to remove old wax.

Use the Zaino "polish-Lok" as directed.

Apply Z-5 polish on top of the Polish-lok. Wait an hour or so to dry.

Buff it off well.

Next day, add another coat of Z-5 (make sure Viper is clean, dust free).

After swirls go away with the Z-5, you can go to the "Show car" polish. Use the z-6 "Gloss Enhancer" spray in-between coats of polish.

You'll love the results! It's really easy. Just pay attention to the simple details and clean the Viper well.

Jim

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personal opinion...
Buy Z2, Z5, Z6, and ZFX (hardener/accellerator). No need for Z1 anymore, assuming you use the ZFX. You will save yourself a TON of time. Like 10's of hours. With the "old" method, you had to wait until an aplication of polish (Z2 or Z5) was dry prior to taking it off. This sometimes took many hours, depending on temperature and humidity. You then had to wait 24 hours prior to applying another coat. With ZFX, you can take off the polish minutes after applying, and apply another coat immediately.
I am also a fan of the tire dressing, leather cleaner and treatment, and window cleaner.
Good luck, and enjoy!
Mark

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ZFX is a liquid that comes in a small "eye dropper" type container. You add a few drops (3 or 4 drops per oz of polish) into a seperate container (small shampoo style bottles is what I use). You shake it up and you have about 12 hours to use it.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I HAVE A TON OF ZAINO FOR SALE. I ACCEPT CREDIT CARD TOO
smile.gif

EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT SOME. I SHIP QUICK.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Isn't it amazing how long this thread has lasted in the SRT-10 area?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
DUDE!

ZAINO is a Viper mod isnt it? Like 10 HP?
confused.gif

Mike - in Denver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any zaino buffs or distributors want to comment on the above ZFX comments. Sounds to good to be true, but I am going to try it if it really works!

JM, now that they do not offer yellow we need this thread. Going from yellow to a black SRT means I have to go back to the gym to get my zaino arms in shape (yellow was easier).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62