Zaino saved my side sills!

Jay Lopez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a Red 97 GTS. Last week, I rented an open trailer to pull the car to a driving event. When loading the car by driving up the ramps, I pulled a little too far to the right and scraped my side sill on the trailer wheel well. It left a bunch of scraped blue paint on on my side sill and I went nuts! I tried to pick off the paint with my fingernail, but it wouldn't budge. After a few minutes of cursing, my girlfriend suggested I try to use some of my Zaino products. I have dutifully used the Zaino products since I got the car, so I gave it a chance. Recently I purchased the new Zaino Z-18 Clay Bar from my local Zaino distributor, Steve Pasztor . I took the clay bar and used the lubricant solution to wet down the side sill. Then I started rubbing the clay bar on the blue paint and it started pulling off the blue paint! After a few minutes, all traces of blue paint were gone and I couldn't tell anything had happened. I love my Zaino! Thanks Sal.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to chuckle, I was helping one of our regions members install a set of EBC brake pads this past weekend. Of course, as long as we had the wheels off, he may as well clean them, right? So of my garage came the wheel cleaning brushes, clean cotton clothes, cleaner, etc. While I was installing the pads, he was scrubbing away (it took him longer to clean the wheels, than it did to put the pads in
You must be registered for see images
) on the wheels. Well what was taking him so long was the proper application of Zaino Anti-Stat/Touchup spray...... Gotta love it. Forget the brake pads, boy his wheels looked nice when they were done!