Zaino Z8 Spray

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Is the Zaino Z8 Grand Final Spray any good? Is it really that much better then Z6 Gloss Spray?

Thanks

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the stuff. I put it on at the end of whatever Zano Process I do. I like it mainly for that (when I don't feel like washing it) but want a fast wet look. I have a shelf with nothing but Zano products so. Theres my opinion anyway:bling: I love these new smiley icons...

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is outstanding. It makes your finish even deeper and wetter looking and really pop. It is great for after you apply Z2p, Z5p or CS. I also use it after a wash. It will also extend your polishes life if you use it ocasionally as maintenance. I highly recommend it.:2tu:

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I still use Z-6 for cleaning wheels, and sometimes for wiping down between layers of Z2p or Z5p, but I always use Z8 for final wipedowns and quick-details. Objectively, I'm not completely sure that the Z8 is noticeably better (I've never done a fair blind test), but I've convinced myself that it's enough better to justify the extra cost (it's funny how car care products are like that.....).

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you like the Z8 give the new Clear Seal a try. It is not really the same type of product and is not a QD but it is a really neat way to apply a coat of polish, especially if you are lazy. Just spray, wipe and walk away. No removal required. :cool:

BOOST ALMIGHTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Z8 is a MUST HAVE for a clean car freak. I use it before and after I drive the car EVERY time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62