Zone event in Dallas?

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never been to one before, so I am curious what activities are planned.

I heard there will be an autocross, but what else?

Any drag racing or road course time? Cruises?

Thanks
John

OP
OP
J

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does anyone know what goes on at these things/

Is there a website or a post that descreibes events/

OP
OP
J

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John...I wanna do Dallas too...I think I can beat you on street tires! :eek:

Sounds fair G. I'll take that challenge and the loser buys drinks. So does that mean there will be some drag time at the event? Let me know if you can make the trip and we may even stick some tires on your car and get her into the 10's :cool:

POSERS UNITE IN DALLAS!

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be an auto cross with SRT-4's and with Viper's.
Then a big party at the Circle R ranch.

Should be fun. Remember the top two in auto cross go take on the PVO guy's.

Dean

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uhm...No drag event? ***? Don't they know us redneck's don't autocross?!?

Gerald...... isn't MN a little far north for "rednecking"? :D Sorry, but no drag facilities were available to match the dates required by other logistical issues involved. But, then again, check out the entry fee at only $100 which includes the track day at Texas Motor Speedway using not one, but TWO different courses. One for the Vipers, and one to see what those little SRT-4's will do! You are all welcome to come "turn corners" with us in the Southwest sunshine, but, better hurry to register because this event is filling up fast. All the major Texas tuners are bringing cars to show off, and I expect our "Vendor Alley" at the Friday night reception will offer anything you might want to see for a Viper. Saturday night, just like at a VOI, we are going to bus to our party location at the Circle R Ranch for a REAL western "banquet". All this, and MORE...... for only $100!!!!!! This represents a major subsidy from our national VCA officers and the treasury. If planning to come, call Viper Headquarters at (800)998-1110 and also make hotel reservations RIGHT AWAY.

OP
OP
J

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King, what's the deal with the road course at TWS. Is it more exhibition or will there be some spirited driving allowed?

John

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth