Zone Rendevous in Atlanta, Need feed back

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SE zone meet will be in Atlanta this fall. We have secured Road Atlanta for the Autocross competition as well as some other surprizes. We have coordinated with the Panoz school, which has a track day event the same weekend. Saturday has a touring class(1st time trackers)as well as advanced & sunday has the intermediate & advanced groups available.

Question How many of you are interested in taking advantage of the optional track day (S)?

Also with Atlanta Dragway 2 exits away, would a drag day friday or friday nite generate any intererest?

Email me @ [email protected]

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sounds AWESOME!

I'd love to see a Drag day out there. It would be a blast!

Can we get any committment from the Floridians to come up for some drag racing up in GA?

JD

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just sent you an e-mail.
I'm very interested in attending. Drags..sure. Auto cross absolutely!

:usa:

Paul

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atlanta is an NHRA national site so they are pretty strict. They made the street RT 10's run with Arm restraints if the top is off last year so I am sure they will enforce the roll bar rule.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would make the drive for the event. Do you have any dates in mind?

Surly 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Pete:

You can count me in for the event! The Atlanta Dragway has strict provisions for RT/10's (from past experience) but all can drag with the top on. Regarding the rollbar issue, I believe it's only for cars that get into the 11's or below. I guess that will not be a concern for "Flyin..........." What's his name again?
:eek:

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in for the drag racing. Pete, did I hear you right, tonight at the pony?? Guess I'll leave early and walk on over. John

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pony or track... I'm up for both. Not like there isn't enough attention at the pony w/o the vipers.

Perhaps we should do the monthly meetings over there. There is something for everyone!

I think I fell in love there... once.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pony or track... I'm up for both. Not like there isn't enough attention at the pony w/o the vipers.

Perhaps we should do the monthly meetings over there. There is something for everyone!

Excuse me....remember the bridge ?

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL!

That was weeks before the bridge. But then I was snapped back to reality.

Sometimes, you gotta just take one for the team. And if the VCA wants to meet there, then who am I to argue.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Uh, I'd like to attend the Atlanta monthly meetings!

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone is welcome its the 3rd monday of the month & we have been getting at least 20 members a meeting.

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pete, you know I am in for the drag racing. Will it be like Prashants deal, we race all day and get no mention of our outcome? (-:

p.s. Tony thinks you guys are talking about a stuffed animal not a ***** bar, he sleeps with a pink pony,, I've been told...LOL

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone is welcome its the 3rd monday of the month & we have been getting at least 20 members a meeting.

Mondays?! 4-5 hours each way on a weekday would be tough for *******! :)

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slaughterj, Two days isn't to bad for an 8 hour trip.....I'm sure it would be Tuesday morning before you headed home.

If we are not talking stuffed animals I'm out. Sounds more dangerous then the esses at Road Atlanta in the rain :)

BLEBYU....time for an avitar change bumble bee boy!!!