ZONE RENDEZVOUS

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do any of the zones have plans confirmed for their zone rendezvous? If so, where will yours take place and when?

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Here's the plan:

Northeast - Raceway Park, NJ - May 30-June 1
Southwest - Dallas, TX - June 20-22
Western - Long Beach, CA - July 25-27
Midwest - Chelsea, MI - August 1-3
Southeast - Road Atlanta, GA - September 26-28

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heck yea. Any information about the midwest rendezvous? Would be appreciated. Some of us are already making firm plans for summer activities.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a webpage for the zone rendezvous. I did not see them listed on the events calenders.

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
There will be a web page, plenty of advertising, and registration will be via Viper HQ!

Stay tuned.... more info next week!

LOTS OF SURPRISES! ....and wait 'til you hear what Snakes will be used on the autocross challenge!!!!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe,
Just wondering if you heard anything new on weather or not THE MAN is coming. :smirk: I 'll send ya an e-mail later.

Ron

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be a web page, plenty of advertising, and registration will be via Viper HQ!

Stay tuned.... more info next week!

LOTS OF SURPRISES! ....and wait 'til you hear what Snakes will be used on the autocross challenge!!!!

Looking forward to making plans to attend!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see, Long Beach is 1640 miles away; Raceway Park is 1220; Atlanta is 816; Chelsea 751; and Dallas 537. At least I don't live in Denver! :D Next I need to figure out what Zone we belong to. Seriously.

Chris

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Sounds great. One question. Do you have to go to your own zone meet?

Yes, If you plan on competing in the Autocross Challenge, you must attend YOUR zone event..... AND if you'd like to attend others, AND if you're just coming for the fun of it..... as long as there's room, all VCA members are welcome!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see, Long Beach is 1640 miles away; Raceway Park is 1220; Atlanta is 816; Chelsea 751; and Dallas 537. At least I don't live in Denver! :D Next I need to figure out what Zone we belong to. Seriously.

Chris

Chris, we will certainly adopt you for the Southwest Zone event in Dallas if you can come here. You would also be welcome to bring some of your "friends" from that photo shoot you just had in KC. :laugh:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe,
I was wondering about the food.Last year mom told me I had to be part of the VCA(which I'm not)to get the forks,knifes,& spoons downstairs.Now you told me something before about the bylaws.Is it possible I can pay and join the VCA with out a snake?If I remember they had something like that a couple a years ago.The price I think was $60.00 to join.

Ron

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Ron,

Registration buys 'ya the chow!

Last year you were a guest.... this year?