Zone Rendezvous

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok Houston how many are thinking about going to Dallas for the Zone Rendezvous. This could be a Round UP makeup for those that didn't make the Austin event, Hope we can get a good turn out from Houston sounds like fun!!.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok Houston how many are thinking about going to Dallas for the Zone Rendezvous. This could be a Round UP makeup for those that didn't make the Austin event, Hope we can get a good turn out from Houston sounds like fun!!.

We are considering it, but can't commit yet, I might have work issues that would prevent me from attending, but it sounds like fun! Caravan up and back would be fun, Rob and I know you can hang now.... LOL!! :)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL! I wish it was that easy! If our union strikes, I will be working out in the plant until it is resolved, which may/will include weekends.

p.s. - I am the only one who knows AutoCad in my group, so technically, nobody else can draw the widgets..... ;)

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gotta love the Unions. Hope everything works out, just trying to get a feel to see how many or if anyone from south is going. we are planning on going Troy

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are thinking about it, I would love to see D'ann's collection. But, I believe it's the week after TWS? Is this something you guys plan to trailer your cars too, or go caravan style?

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Mine only gets there one way, DRIVEN..... :D

Speaking of driven, next week(if all goes well), I have to do some 160+ testing in um, Mexico. Do you want to play? (I mean uh, interpolate the data stream)

Last edited:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next weekend I can be available for data taking (I'll verify your velocity by matching your speed exactly), but during the week I belong to the man.... :(

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey...if I get the 85k miles 17 year old RT out...for an early run up on Friday morning with a couple of days for this...then you guys can to...work smirk, this will hold you guys over till the 2012 Round Up (last one before the end of the world
) ;)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are all signed up to go. If I get stuck here because of work, I guess I will just have to eat it. We plan on leaving late Thursday afternoon (after work) to head up if anyone else is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth