“All-Chrysler Nationals” in Carlisle PA

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CALLING ALL VIPERS! “All-Chrysler Nationals” in Carlisle PA. Car Show and luncheon on Saturday. 10 AM -? Last year’s event was a sight to behold! Show goers were able to cast their eyes upon 48 snakes coiled around the VIPER Club tent in the infield. All three generations, and nearly every color were represented. Let’s try to add at least a dozen more snakes to the line-up this year. Get your reservations in soon as Carlisle area hotels fill up early. Information regarding this event, sponsored by the PA/WV Club, may be obtained by contacting [email protected]. Further information regarding lodging, registration and directions, can be found at www.carsatcarlisle.com. Be sure to register as a member of the Viper Club of America. :cool:

This is a great opportunity for you to meet fellow club members, as well as members from other clubs. And, there’s always good conversation under the VIPER TENT!!! We will also have a variety of VCA shirts available for sale under the tent.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dennis,

How's things up in Mansfield? Already signed up both cars!

Welcome to the forum!

Always look forward to this event as it is so close to home, plus so many other cool Mopars to see.

See you there.
Ed

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dennis,

How's things up in Mansfield? Already signed up both cars!

Welcome to the forum!

Always look forward to this event as it is so close to home, plus so many other cool Mopars to see.

See you there.
Ed

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed, did you think we weren't paying attention the first time or what :D

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Naah, being that I don't have a lot of patience, before the post came up, I thought nothing was happening so I hit Contiue again and "Walla" two posts.

Oh well, all good for the post count.

Ed

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might not go this year, Kerry says I don't fit in anymore. I am thinking about getting a Mirada and hangin with them for awhile :D

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ed! Things in Mansfield were looking good today...we saw the sun for awhile! I almost thought I would be able to get the Viper out. But rain & snow are forecast for tomorrow so I guess NOT!
We're looking forward to Carlisle!

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I might not go this year, Kerry says I don't fit in anymore. I am thinking about getting a Mirada and hangin with them for awhile :D

Well no wonder you don't fit in. You list 04 Mamba #171 but your avatar shows a Final Edition, What's up with that sugar daddy, by the way I'm registered also for Carlisle. But I registered for the wrong one. I'm taking my Viper to the corvette show this year. :p

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Naah, being that I don't have a lot of patience, before the post came up, I thought nothing was happening so I hit Contiue again and "Walla" two posts.

Oh well, all good for the post count.

Ed

Ed you really didn't have to explain it to him, he's not one of us anymore. ;)

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well no wonder you don't fit in. You list 04 Mamba #171 but your avatar shows a Final Edition, What's up with that sugar daddy, by the way I'm registered also for Carlisle. But I registered for the wrong one. I'm taking my Viper to the corvette show this year. :p

I forget how to change the avatar.....
I signed up for Carlisle today...they said I was only the third Mirada signed up ;)

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm coming, but since I have lived last 2 months in a basement, I havent signed in or even realized its summer again....
******** it bright outside...

I'll just try to bribe someone at the gate to get in....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456