01 ACR in the classifieds

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You know how long it takes for the add to actually show up in the classifieds, But soon my Sapphire/ Silver ACR with 19 inch CCW 505a/Pirelli wheels and tires, Borla and more Will be there 12k miles $54.9......I considered selling months ago but my heart was'nt in it. I need to get back in a convertable...Dave

OP
OP
L

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon, I knew when I made this post You'd ask about the Rims. :) I'm the 2nd owner, paint Excellent and Glossy...the ACR rims were A}dinged and B]small and dull when parked next to my 04, so I sold them for top dollar. I knew when it came time to sell, some would not be interested without the originals,some would find the car cooler (like me). Dave

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paint excellent and glossy seems to be side stepping the question, was there any paint work done on the car, was it ever in an accident?

Yes, ACR rims are a significant part of the "value" in an ACR. Hopefully you will find someone interested in the car without them. Believe it or not, its the make or break for my interest in an ACR.

So, I am not interested in the can any more, you can answer the paint question or side step it again, but I would think an perspective owner would want that question answered.

Best of luck in the sale, thats one of my favorite colors, and we all know I LOVE ACRS !!

Good luck,

Jon

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not having the ACR wheels will greatly reduce the value and desire to buy the car, just my opinions though.

I love the sapphire/silver ACR's, one of my favorites. Good luck with the sale :)

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ACR wheels only affect the value if you care for them. I, for one, do not and would be more of a buyer with his CCW's.
Those wheels do nothing for me.

OP
OP
L

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Like I said some would prefer with, some without........no paintwork, no accidents.....dave

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR wheels are a hot commodity. No doubt, but since ledfoot has upgraded to aftermarket wheels that are also desireable, value will only go down to those that truely want a stock ACR.

It would not take a week to find a set of ACR BBS wheels to purchase and sell the CCWs, for at worst an even swap.

I think the wheels look great! :2tu: