01 viper just $6850

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that a good price for the rear glass?

LOL, that was what I was thinking. This actually might not be a bad deal - several rims look okay, there's the trunk, the rear window, and maybe the rear bumper? And if there are a few miscellaneous things in the front junk pile...

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moving a car around on a fork lift like that may cause some frame damage. They should only use rolling jackstands.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just looking through some of the other cars there and guy maybe because im young I dont know this but

*** is wind damage?

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think wind damage is from flying debris like in a hurricane/tornado. Probably came from florida.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, that is right here in Kansas City! If anybody wants to buy it for parts let me know and I can go take a look at it and see what else is useable (not much it appears). Connolly interior too!

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what happened or who was driving that thing, but you can be sure they weren't breathing when pulled (cut) out of that thing.

Hmmm, did I send out that last insurance premium? :smirk:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what happened or who was driving that thing, but you can be sure they weren't breathing when pulled (cut) out of that thing.

Actually, I think I know the story on it: A local idiot bought it for his son's birthday - his 16th. I kid you not. He did indeed get out alive and relatively unscathed. So rumor has it that daddy has since replaced it with an H2 - for his 16 year old son. Sigh...

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jesus christ.

at 16?

I got my first viper at 19 and almost killed myself the first week and I was no stranger to fast cars but then again nothing is like a viper so............

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang it!

I just called to buy the thing and the junkyard guy said some dude named Bonkers just purchsed it.

The guy said he was singing "Ask Sherwin-Williams" over and over again as he put the thing on the trailer.

Wierd uh?