02 ACR, seems like a good buy, 2hrs left

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to be a nice ride, it's well exceeded it's reserve of $43K with 18 bidders :omg:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That seems nuts.
An '02 ACR with under 5K on it and this guy will take 43K for it??
Bernie would have paid him more than that for it.

VIPER650R

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Someone Needs To Contact Seller. Looks Like Someone Has Stolen Someones Log In And Is Selling The Viper Under There Log In Name. Been On E-bay For Years And If It Seems To Good To Be True Then It Probably Is. They Will Take 500 Deposit And Run And You'l Never See Car Again. I'd Be Very Careful.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold for $48,000, I guess it's a sign of the times. Prices are dropping like a rock! Great time to be a buyer.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold for $48,000, I guess it's a sign of the times. Prices are dropping like a rock! Great time to be a buyer.

I bought mine 2 years ago for the same price, albeit with higher mileage. At that time, I saw several in the same price range; but, they went quickly. I think that you can still get the higher prices expected by the regulars on this forum; however, you will have to be prepared to wait as long as it takes to cross paths with that one person with the disposable income who wants a Viper of the specific configuration that you are selling. (Color combo, GTS, ABS, forged pistons, ACR, specific mods, <5k miles, whatever.)

There are quite a few sellers at this price point that are of an age and income that just want to move on to experience a different type of exciting or new vehicle before they get so old that they just end up buying a Vette or a Buick Park Avenue. They are not willing to trade the waiting time that it would take, for the extra cash it might bring. The internet makes it easier for us to find those cheaper deals if you are willing to travel and/or take some risk.

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought mine 2 years ago for the same price, albeit with higher mileage. At that time, I saw several in the same price range; but, they went quickly. I think that you can still get the higher prices expected by the regulars on this forum; however, you will have to be prepared to wait as long as it takes to cross paths with that one person with the disposable income who wants a Viper of the specific configuration that you are selling. (Color combo, GTS, ABS, forged pistons, ACR, specific mods, <5k miles, whatever.)

There are quite a few sellers at this price point that are of an age and income that just want to move on to experience a different type of exciting or new vehicle before they get so old that they just end up buying a Vette or a Buick Park Avenue. They are not willing to trade the waiting time that it would take, for the extra cash it might bring. The internet makes it easier for us to find those cheaper deals if you are willing to travel and/or take some risk.
Their out there;) specialy for your color combo :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine