08 Financing?

IndianaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, new member here, I owned a 04 red srt, and the 05 Special VCA Yellow Viper.

I am trying to get a 08 Very Viper Orange vert, and trying to put down 30k, and just finance till I get more $ in... Chrysler Financial will give me 9 percent because I have several subdivisions that I took a big loan out on. Anywhere else I can try?

vip06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got a 08 SRT 8 Jeep. Chryslers rate was high. We went with bank of america I think they had better rates.

Reaction score
You can call Bill Pemberton 800-889-1893 and he may be able to help. We use many different lending institutions that give us better "Viper" rates for our customers but he may also be able to help you out. Definitely worth a call at least. He can be very helpful to you.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just went thru the same thing on my 08.Interest rates for buying and leasing totally dependent on your credit score .Its crazy out there, Chrysler has basically stopped all leasing (got killed everyone turned in their lease cars suvs ect because buy out were far higher than cars worth.) The banks out there left leasing want 800 credit scores

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i financed my business tahoe with compass bank back in april... less than 5%

Peter Nielsen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree. Chrysler's rates are waaaaaaaaaay too high... I was quoted something in the 8.5% range! My dealer offered Chase at 5.44% which I thought was reasonable. I could probably have got 4~4.5% if I had chased down the cheapest rate on my own (PenFed is low!), but I figured it wasn't worth the hassle and I did not want a ton of inquiries on my credit report to boot...

OPENRUP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try Woodside Credit. Very good people to work with and all they do is collector and exotic car financing. Ask for Justin Crowder or Mike Hudson. BJ Motors uses them also.