08' on order!

jimmy6383

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just have to share! I am way too excited. Called John at Roanoke and ordered a snakeskin green roadster with black stripes. 5-spoke wheels, graphite bezel, clear bra, black interior but having it taken to Venzano to get custom snakeskin green interior! He said January....anyone else hear that? I thought they were supposed to November or something? O well either way in MI it's not driving weather. April can't come fast enough! :drive:

P.S. Thanks to everyone who answered my lame questions to help me figure out what to do with the interior and who to buy from.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
January does not sound too bad. I thought that it was a little close for them to be coming out this month or next month. Also have to factor in the order in which you are in. You might be the 900+ order.

By the way, I can not wait to see what the green with Green interior will look like.

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was told by my dealer that my blue/white should be here in October or possibly November. I'm praying for the months of October/November to arrive earlier this year than usual :)

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought there wasn't going to be a blue/white or red/white option. Which dealer said there was?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jimmy6383: I'd think because yours is definitely a 'custom' order, that January sounds right...yeah, you're in same boat as us--Viper is garaged at first salt/slurry....here's HOPING you receive your car before Jan...but keep us posted...and that is a MEAN ASP you have ordered!!! CANNOT wait to see pics...that snakeskin green just definitely grew on me!!! (I grew scales?!!! LOL) BLACK stripes as well? I'd be in heaven.....juli

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_