08 Side Splitter options

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking for more options for side splitters for my 08 Coupe! I have seen different stlyes and materials before but now that I am very interested in buying some I have onlY seen one option and would like some help finding other styles and materials. :dunno: I am looking for FORM and FUNCTION! :2tu:
Thanks All

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jeff

I have a st on my 02 as you have seen....
Not sure they would fit an 08 though... They are copies of the 1998 GT2 splitters.They are CF but with a sheet of ally in them for support and strengh.....

OP
OP
J

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Baz let me know when you find out if they make them for an 03 to 08! :2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PartsRack has black-satin fibreglass, (can be painted) or true carbon fibre. These are the 'wedge' shaped and functional. I sent you a photo

OP
OP
J

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Jon! I have looked at your web site / Store, I only saw one option how many choices do you have for me. PM me with some choices and pricing. I am trying to get parts together for the winter to be done all at once. Installation and paint, SRT wing, SRT splitter, maybe shocks (motons?). for sure springs, finish the clear bra, ect... I dont want to do anything but drive next year. No down time in driving weather!

OP
OP
J

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No Baz thats alright! If you dont have Gen 111 or 1V then it wont make a difference. Thanks and drive safe!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang