08 Style Carbon Fiber Hood,

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well its not the carbon fiber, but is the fiberglass version, a very nice hood. I love it over the mopar version personally. I think it looks more aggressive. Here are a few pics thanks to Dan at DC Performance. He did an amazing job painting and installing this hood. Just waiting on the pictures with the vents he just put on. Thanks Dan Cragin. If you want Dan, you can post the other pics here. You are doing an awesome job Dan on my snake and cant wait to get home and drive this thing.

You must be registered for see images attach

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well figured it couldn't hurt for those that want to see the Vipair version of the 2008 hood in case you were trying to decide between the three versions out there.

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did you ever get your facia? pics?

Yes, I got the front fascia.

I had to have it fixed at the fiber shop (they were already fixing the damaged 08 hood Jon B sent me anyway) because it would not fit the front of the car properly. The mounting areas at the sides of the fascia where the fascia meets the fenders did not work.

I’m also having an aluminum piece custom made the pull the bottom end of the fascia together. The plastic piece that came with it doesn’t do any good.

They are still unpainted. I’ll take some pictures of them and post them here sometime.
I guess I’m out of luck with body parts.

On the other hand, the Alan’s Performance triple pass radiator Alan sent me is the sh*t. It is the best radiator out there for GEN 3 Vipers period. If you still haven’t got the Alan’s radiator, it will be the best $900 or so you’ll be spending.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.