09 Toxic Vert w/Black 10 stripes for Sale!

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by SLViper, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Scottsviper

Scottsviper Viper Owner

Thats almost the same exact story the dealer in Dallas told me about the 2008 that was painted ANACONDA green. LOL!!!!!!!!!

2. Scottsviper

Scottsviper Viper Owner

The Anaconda green Viper in the back ground is supposed to be the one that was in Dallas!(I mentioned in my posts) He said there were pics of it on the internet and I looked and found that Picture but from a different angle. Maybe both stories are true! LOL! But I would bet $$$$ that Dodge would have some kind of paper work to go with them. You can't tell me that a company would try and sell a 100K car that had been re painted by them at the factory without some kind of paper work. Because if I bought a new 100K car and I took it in for service and the vin# said it was a different color. My lawyers would have dodge for breakfast,lunch and dinner with a doggie bag to take home! One the Anaconda I dealt with the sticker with the paint code was still the paint code for red. If dodge did the full repaint on them like the dealers said after spends thousands on the paint to change the color they couldn't spend the 5 cents to correct the sticker:nono:

3. shine

shine Viper Owner

Keep in mind that vehicles used in the SRT Track Experience are never titled, owned by Chrysler, and after their tour with the Experience, get fresh pads, a change of fluids, and go on the auction block and into the mix as "used" vehicles.

... and not many of those Experience vehicles (especially the Vipers, when they let the attendees drive them in 06-09) made it out without at least one or two body panels repaired.

4. cashcorn

cashcorn Enthusiast

good point! scottsviper. buyer beware.. i really dis-like shady looking deals/dealers

5. Laundryboy

Laundryboy Viper Owner

I must have a very rare car, a 2010 Very Viper Orange with white stripes.

6. ACRucrazy

ACRucrazy Enthusiast

It should be about as rare as a 2009 Toxic Orange viper.

Toxic Orange

[​IMG]

Very Viper Orange

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Copperhead

[​IMG]

7. VIPER 93

VIPER 93 Viper Owner

That solid VVO is mine

8. ACRucrazy

ACRucrazy Enthusiast

I think its the 2nd time I have used that pic on here LOL. It's by far my favorite VVO pic!

9. wikkid

wikkid Viper Owner

Whenever you see one set of keys, walk away. You know the car went through a auction. Just my take on things....

10. VIPER 93

VIPER 93 Viper Owner

Thank you, I'm thinking of selling

11. bluesrt

bluesrt Viper Owner

so it was at the autoshow not painted/and with the too tall jones wheels?

12. Lawrenzo

Lawrenzo Viper Owner

I was going to say the same thing. They had a Toxic at the LA show as seen here- maybe Dodge pulled a Graphite car off the line and painted it Toxic for the show:dunno: Even if that's the case there could still be a story with the car just like any other used car.

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

13. v10enomous

v10enomous Viper Owner

I was out cruising with PoorRichard a couple weekends back and his 10 TO Vert looks to have graphite stripes. I can tell you that his car looks incredible on the highway front and back.

14. Mister Viper

Mister Viper Viper Owner

Mr Viper is, like you, compelled by Orange cars. I can't explain it (seriously), probably I need therapy... FYI - Toxic was a 2010 factory color (not 2009 that I recall), so the history of this VIN is certainly worth careful research. There were a total of (13) 2010MY roasters built with black 2010-style stripes. One of which sits in my garage :), so that leaves 12 others for the rest of you who find Orange exotically appealing! PS. There were also 2 coupes built with black stripes, and 3 ACRs. All good.