'09 Viper Now On Dodge.com

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can now build a '09 Viper on Dodge.com Still may not be finished with the web site, and some things might change, as this just came online today. The ACR is now called "B" package, and the Green color is called "shale green". And there is NO black listed for'09.

Later,
Joe B :2tu:

OP
OP
67PLY

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you click on Viper from the Dodge home page, it lists the colors, and Anaconda Green is one of the colors. But if you click on "Build My Own" and select either "A" package, or "B" package (ACR) the only Green color listed is what they call "Shale" Green, that looks much lighter than Anaconda Green.
:dunno:

Later,
Joe B

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
67 ply is correct, but there is no anaconda green on that first build my own page at all

Stripes are listed at $3,300 on the option page but then show as $3,000 on the final sticker

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not feeling that green as much as SSG. I also think the stripes on these cars are terrible. Definitily not worth $3000. It would look much better to have someone paint them, sand the edges down, and clear coat over them.

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Shale green not as nice IMO but needto see in person again just like the SSG!
You can only get white and sliver stripes on the Shale but if you get stripes you can not get the new Six spoke wheels for 09! Whats up with that???

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There have been some big changes to the Dealer's screens and imagine it carries over to the website. There are obviously some errors and hopefully they will be updated very soon. The stripes are $3000 for all Vipers , and $3300 for the ACRs. This has caused confusion on the Dealer order inputs also.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS Blue ACR FTW!

At least they got the right look for the GTS Blue...too bad it's supposed to represent the bright blue :(

You must be registered for see images attach

V

Venomiss

Anaconda green next to some cars..not so great pictures but you get the idea.
09ag5.jpg

09ag1.jpg

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm LOVING that Anaconda Green~! Thanx for the pics, Venomiss! ~juli
(WHERE did 'shale green' come from?????)

V

Venomiss

From a previous post by da hubby. Figured it belonged here.

And then the final new color for 2009: Viper White. Much brighter than the Stone White stripes first seen on the Gen II Vipers, it is a very bright white (Stone on the left):

09wh2.jpg

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this white have any metallic in it? Doesn't look like it...would HAVE to see that one in person! THANK you Venomiss for posting these gorgeous colors....(Anaconda Green has won my heart!) ~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960