1:24 One Badd Ride

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was out looking for Viper diecast today and couldn't resist this:

136-3668_IMG.JPG

Not every day you see a pimped out Ford GT. I thought it was cool looking so I bought it.

Oh yeah, this is the Viper forum isn't it, so... how about some Vipers!

136-3666_IMG.JPG

:2tu: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank goodness they didnt stick old style satellite dish sized Pep Boys wings on the Vipers! That'd be enough to make me not buy it if they did. My $0.02.

Any luck finding the 2 new 1:64 OBR Vipers?

OP
OP
R

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, haven't seen the new ones yet. I've been looking. Just a matter of time I suppose, they seem to slowly leak out their production over a period of months. I still see the original OBR 1:64 pop up here and there.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came across the Copper colored one at Target a few weeks ago. The exposed engine ruined it for me, I didn't buy it. Still looking for a black w/silver though.

I'd buy the GT and rip the wing off.

Copernicus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came across the Copper colored one at Target a few weeks ago. The exposed engine ruined it for me, I didn't buy it. Still looking for a black w/silver though.

The Target local to me has the black w/silver. I can pick one up for you if you are having trouble locating one and give it to you at the first Viper function I attend.

I need to stop my procrastination and call to join the VCA already...

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Target local to me has the black w/silver. I can pick one up for you if you are having trouble locating one and give it to you at the first Viper function I attend.

I need to stop my procrastination and call to join the VCA already...

Please do it, if you get let me know and I will either send you the cash, or bring it when we are at the same event.

With regards to joining....all it takes is a phone call or you can simply mail in the application. Look forward to seeing you at an event.

Thank you very much. :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine