'10 ACR shift knob looks and fits great (w/ pix)

Viper98912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, wanted to share that I found a factory looking shift knob that is slightly shorter than the regular 99-02 knob. Installed it today and it looks and fits great; it's off the '10 ACR and I beleive comes in both red and black stitching; it's the same style just with a slightly shorter shaft. Has a nice weight to it and feels nice in the hand, kinda like a small baseball. Although it hasn't fixed my 3rd gear grind; I still can't figure out why I keep doing it....

You must be registered for see images attach

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for the same exact mod for my 97, anyone have this let me know. Sorry to hi jack. Great mod, looks good, etc

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks identical to what I did. I had the factory 01 shift knob, and got the 1" lowering bolt from Jon B. It's amazing how much different the feel is when you remove the factory isolator and replace it with a solid piece.

OP
OP
V

Viper98912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered it from a dealer (a good friend of mine actually). He says there's only about 20 or so left in the country and my guess is that they probably won't make any more. If you guys don't have a trusted dealer to order parts from let me know and I can get you in touch with mine.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of good used ones out there as well. I got one from Don Scharf a couple of years ago. Was in brand new condition and a great price as well.