1000 HP TT System on your doorstep....

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....order yours now :laugh:

(fuel system upgrade and engine management sold separately)

You must be registered for see images

CO GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From their website:

Pricing:
SVS Stryker Side-Mount Systems start at $23,000 installed. (this includes fuel system upgrade, engine management, installation and tuning)

DIY Systems are starting at $12,500.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the install is relatively easy. The hard part comes when you need to tune it.

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob D here in Denver had their kit and was in the process of installing it last I checked a month or two ago. I'll try and e-mail him or maybe he'll chime in.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you have for upgrades on your Viper?

engine, fuel system, engine management?

I have SVS 70mm TB's, 10lb Roe & VEC2, Weldon fuel pump with the PWM controller, -10 braided lines out of the tank and -8 return, Aeromotive pressure regulator, Blueprinted and balanced internals, JE 9.0 CR pistons, Oliver rods, ATI damper, nitrided crank, stock 708 cam & JM Striker heads. Why do you ask?

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have SVS 70mm TB's, 10lb Roe & VEC2, Weldon fuel pump with the PWM controller, -10 braided lines out of the tank and -8 return, Aeromotive pressure regulator, Blueprinted and balanced internals, JE 9.0 CR pistons, Oliver rods, ATI damper, nitrided crank, stock 708 cam & JM Striker heads. Why do you ask?

Just curious what you already have and what you would need to add if you installed our TT kit and wanted over 900rwhp and 1000rwtq. :2tu:

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SVS T3 TT Tuner/DIY system history,

99% of Viper owners will scare themselves with 900rwhp whether it's a T3 or T4 :laugh:

I know that for the street most Viper owners want a reliable, quality system, at a good price with great performance and back it up with experience and support.

Our TT Tuner/DIY offers all of that and SVS has been in business for over 10years....

We have customers that have been driving on the street with our system for over 2 years. The overall system has been very reliable because we use the highest quality parts we can. We learned from race testing our TT system and made changes until we felt comfortable with releasing it. The system hasn’t ruined any customer’s engines or had adverse effects because of back pressure, etc. We waited until we had positive feedback from our customers and then we started to promote more. We didn’t give our TT systems away to customers in exchange for an agreement to promote us while we figure out if the system works or not.

Take a Gen 2, 488cid stock block/heads and double the power. That’s great performance and there’s still room to grow. We’ve won many different performance races over the years with our T3 prototype turbo system. It has been great fun. We’ve learned that the only way to win records is with plenty of $$$. We’ve tested the whole way. There are not a lot of records left to be won unless you have bank, but there’s still a lot of time to have fun.

Our first prototype system was tested a long time ago:

Totally stock engine 1993 Gen1 in 1995 at Byron on Mxx3’s pushing 900Hp

I've drove our system on the street coupled with many different engine combinations and it has performed flawless and treated me and our customers well. I've raced with our T3 TT at many different locations and in 2003 it held the record for the fastest and quickest boost only Viper in the ¼, in the mile and in the 5 mile. I don’t know of any other cars by make that have held a triple crown like this, do you?

We brought that one in for Vipers only :2tu:

We’ve learned combinations for many different levels of the performance ladder and everything has its place.

If you want to go 300mph then you should get something else than our turbo system BUT, If you want to go 250mph in a stock bodied Viper than we know how to do it with an SVS T3 Tuner/DIY TT system.

If you want to go quicker or faster than low 9’s at 155mph in the ¼ mile than you should get something other than our DIY TT system. I'm confident with the right engine build and drag set up our system will support an 8 sec quarter mile pass.

If you want to go faster than 200+mph in the standing mile than you should get a different turbo system than ours.

All of these RECORDS are from the same SVS prototype T3 TT system:

2001 - 246.742mph Bonneville Salt Flats

2003 First Viper ever to go 200 in the standing mile - 8psi - 850rwhp/960rwtq:

http://www.svspower.com/images/upload/video_24_0.wmv

2003 6 speed run SVS side mount TT – missed shift ! 10.1 @ 143 - 3,850 lbs
http://www.svspower.com/images/upload/event_23_340.wmv

next day

2003 SVS - 2 speed 9.1 @ 154 – 3,850 lbs driver Ron Mistik (Meshak) Fastest and quickest boost only in the ¼.

http://www.svspower.com/images/upload/video_14_0.wmv

If I was going to build myself a TT Viper I would absolutely want no more than an efficient and reliable 900rwhp for the street or even at the track. I don’t need to prove anything to anyone and very rarely would I encounter a car that would beat that power.

If I was going to build my own Viper I would build a new version called the V10RSTT

It would be in a Gen 2 and the engine would rev 7000+rpm, T3 Twin Turbo, De-stroked whining *RatSnake V10* *copyrighted SVS* made by SVS. The SVS RatSnake V10 ( I call that name mine - RatSnake V10 right now and right here, and I name this in honor of my competitor…………..whomever that may be…..

:usa:

Donuts4me9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, What can the DIY TT system do on a totally stock 1994 Viper? What can I safely and reliably get power wise from this system? You did 900 hp on a 93 viper with a stock motor, can I assume that I can achieve the same numbers with just your bolt on system?

Scott

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, What can the DIY TT system do on a totally stock 1994 Viper? What can I safely and reliably get power wise from this system? You did 900 hp on a 93 viper with a stock motor, can I assume that I can achieve the same numbers with just your bolt on system?

Scott

If your engine is in good shape, leak down/compression, I would say 700-750rwhp is a safe and reliable level to run on your engine and should be around 8psi. You would need to add a fuel upgrade and at least a Vec 2.

adding rockers and better push rods is always good insurance

With race gas you could push it a little higher.

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you added 60lb injectors and rails then it looks like you have everything already in place to add our TT system, retune, and make 875-900+rwhp on 93 or close to 1000rwhp on race gas :eek:

You should be able to sell the Roe and recoupe some $

You could also sell the methanol injection and NOS

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep the **** kit. I will be installing a custom setup this years. It will allow you to run a few more lbs. (assuming you run straight ****.)of boost.

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, does this footwell system require frame modification? Does anything major have to be cut to make everything fit?

I also noticed you didn't run aftermarket fuel rails on one of the above twin turbo setups, just aftermarket lines (and assuming pumps. Do you not recommend that anymore?

Thanks!

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, does this footwell system require frame modification? Does anything major have to be cut to make everything fit?

I also noticed you didn't run aftermarket fuel rails on one of the above twin turbo setups, just aftermarket lines (and assuming pumps. Do you not recommend that anymore?

Thanks!

DLS,

Our TT system is actually considered a side mount application. The downpipes and wastegates are located in the footwell area. The turbos are located on the side of the engine and plumbed in a fashion that could be considered similar to that of an OEM type design. The turbos are positioned high enough so they gravity drain the oil back into the pan and there's no need for extra oil pumps.

In answer to your question I've added some very important aspects about the simplicity of our Tuner/DIY TT system……

There are NO modifications of cutting into or through the frame and nothing major to be cut. The design of our TT system was made to be unobtrusive and that allows you to stay away from having to hack large openings in your stock body or moving and/or deleting stock components in stock locations. You don't have to remove your fog lights, relocate your stock overflow bottle, remove and relocate elsewhere your charcoal canister, lower your air conditioning pump to accommodate down pipes or worry about getting road grime and/or abrasive road grit locked into your intercoolers :2tu: Your STOCK heat shields (lightly modified) will fit over our turbo headers giving your spark plug wires plenty of room away from HEAT while also giving you the same as stock access to your spark plugs :D You don’t have to move and relocate the stock power steering cooler OR completely remove the stock engine cross brace and weaken the rigidity of the engine boxed frame. You could even add a new overflow bottle from your valve cover breather system and install it directly to the stock engine cross brace :D The stock engine cross brace also allows a clean and stock appearing path for routing the vacuum lines to the BOV’s. You certainly don’t need a different sized serpentine belt because the SVS Tuner/DIY Gen 2 TT system is the closest you’ll get to keeping your Viper stock as possible.

For added engine cooling we recommend our 4” SVS Radiator with Spal dual fans. There’s plenty of room available to work with our TT kit even if you already have an aftermarket radiator.

Regarding the fuel question: The stock Gen2 intake manifold has the fuel delivery to the injectors built inside the manifold. The SVS TT on the Gen 2 you’re asking about has side feed injectors installed (instead of top feed injectors that work with fuel rails). Our customer didn't want the look of fuel rails so we installed the side feed injectors which are more $$$ than top feed injectors. When you add the price for the rails with the lesser expensive top feed injectors you end up being close in pricing with both systems. How much of a difference does it make going with the bottom feed over having top feed with rails? When adding fuel rails some people will tell you it keeps the fuel further away from the temps of the intake manifold and allows air to get around the rails which keeps the fuel cooler. If you have a big HP engine and don't have a return fuel system than having rails might help more since the fuel isn't getting circulated. We haven’t seen any adverse conditions in using the side feed injectors in racing or on the street.

:usa: :usa: :usa:

Alternative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone here in this forum ordered this kit yet, and will be installing themselves?

Great job Ron, system looks pretty good.

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Own the kit...car served as the "prototype" for the DIY kit avail now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21