1000 RWHP???

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold the pro-charged Z06 for the SRT 10.....

big thanks to mike at ringgold.:D
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool.. Welcome to the board... What kind of numbers were you pulling with the Z?

Whats your plans for upgrades?

Joe

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a paxton setup with dlm cooler and tensioner upgrade... I strongly reccomend it..

I also have the 3.55 gears... They are killer...

Joe

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice stable of cars you have there. :drive:

Is that snow in your pics? I live just south of St. Louis a little ways and we didn't get any. :dunno:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry I live in KS now...
No reason to be sorry, you are now in THE best regional club in the country - assuming you are part of the VCA. Of course I may be a little biased... ;)

Seriously, the Kansas City VCA (with a LOT of members in OP) is very, very active and usually has something going on every week in the spring/summer/fall and at least once a month during the winter months - with or without Vipers. There are a few making BIG power (900+ RWHP) and we even have a few Associate Members that currently have C6 Z06's and are looking to upgrade. I'll bet they would love to talk with you. Oh, and as far as I know yours will be the only black/silver Coupe in the area - I have never seen one around here and we usually get big turnouts for our events.

And one last thing: Drop me a PM and I will give you the info on the annual Holiday Party & Charity Auction the Viper Club does here. It's coming up in just over a week and is always our biggest, most expensive, and best attended event. Would love to see you there, and congrats on the awesome new ride!

Chris

PS. I updated your title to Viper Owner based on the 1997 VIN in your private profile. You might want to update it to your new car's VIN and hopefully a VCA number soon!

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No reason to be sorry, you are now in THE best regional club in the country - assuming you are part of the VCA. Of course I may be a little biased... ;)

Seriously, the Kansas City VCA (with a LOT of members in OP) is very, very active and usually has something going on every week in the spring/summer/fall and at least once a month during the winter months - with or without Vipers. There are a few making BIG power (900+ RWHP) and we even have a few Associate Members that currently have C6 Z06's and are looking to upgrade. I'll bet they would love to talk with you. Oh, and as far as I know yours will be the only black/silver Coupe in the area - I have never seen one around here and we usually get big turnouts for our events.

And one last thing: Drop me a PM and I will give you the info on the annual Holiday Party & Charity Auction the Viper Club does here. It's coming up in just over a week and is always our biggest, most expensive, and best attended event. Would love to see you there, and congrats on the awesome new ride!

Chris

PS. I updated your title to Viper Owner based on the 1997 VIN in your private profile. You might want to update it to your new car's VIN and hopefully a VCA number soon!

Chris,

You've met Shawn before at some of our Mickey's get togethers. I'm glad he finally made the decision to get back into Vipers. I had a chance to drive his car the other night and it looks amazing and drives incredibly well. I suspect the car has at least a cat-back exhaust and perhaps a Mopar ECU (although that was not mentioned when he bought it) along with the K&N filters and MGW shift knob. It sounds VERY healthy.

I forwarded to him all the information on the holiday party and a link to join the VCA. You'll be seeing him and his lovely girlfriend a week from tomorrow at Baccahanalia.

Congrats, Big Shawn!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant