100th Post

Eagle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought i would celebrate my recent 100th post by posting some pictures in my gallery. It was quite a challenge to get them there, but i finally got it. Unfortunately i could not get them into this post :bonker: , but if someone could help me out that would be great. Eagle :usa: :flag

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here as well :cool: :cool: :cool:

Here ya go....
9267P1010083-med.JPG

9267P1010081-med.JPG

9267P1010079-med.JPG

9267P1010084-med.JPG

:2tu:

cbarber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful car ! And I've never seen a window placement above the garage doors like yours. I really like it but where did they place your torsion bar for your doors ?
CB

OP
OP
E

Eagle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful car ! And I've never seen a window placement above the garage doors like yours. I really like it but where did they place your torsion bar for your doors ?
CB
Thank you very much. They are in view in the right light. I built the house 3 years ago and they didnt have too many options at the time for door openers. There are side mounted openers now, but you really need certain light to see mine. The transom windows look great but they arent too functional if your nosey. LOL. Eagle

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn your house and car are the same colors as my house and car. I feel like I am in the frikkin twilight zone. I will post one of mine in front of my house. You wont believe how similar. by the way, nice car.

OP
OP
E

Eagle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys. Zen lets take a look, i like the sidewinders im considering them myself. Eagle

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I snapped some pics yesterday but am having difficulty uploading them. I seem to be getting an error message. Anyone else try uploading pics since the server upgrade?

My sidewinders will be for sale soon. As for I think a set of hre 545's in charcoal are calling my name.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte