18 inch bf goodrich drag radials...

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i read on another forum that 18 inch bf goodrich drag radials should be available april 1, 2003.. does anyone have a contact that can confirm or deny this information?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Todd@DiscountTireDirect:
Guys...thanks to your overwhelming response to my previous post...and DTDs persistence I am able to proudly tell you that the 18" drag radials are coming, and in many sizes. Thank you all for your posts. They DID make a difference!!!

The new g-Force T/A Drag Radial sizes are as follows:

315/30R18
345/30R18
275/35R18
295/35R18
265/40R18
245/40R18

All these sizes should be available by April 1st.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

- eddie -

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
April Fools?

It makes sense though, and I signed the petition a few months back. With so many factory cars now coming with 18" rims it was a logical progression.

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One point though...... I wonder how bad BFG is going to gouge us for those size tires.

Are these just drag radial versions of the g-force? If that's the case, who needs/wants low profile drag tires?

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,
I just bought a front tire today from Tirerack and they listed a Nitto 555 extreme in a 18. I my opinion I like the Nitto's better than the BFG's... not much difference at the track , but a lot better in the rain and everyday driving. Just my 2 cents worth.
Later,
Joe