19" - VR1 or CCW T12

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone have either of these wheel types on their viper? considering either, but want black spoke and silver/polished rim (is that an option?). also interested to know the recess measurement - front and back - VR1s seem to be similar front and back. want to find a set that really emphasize the monster rear wheel width! search on net brings the T12s up at 150lbs...!...surely not that heavy!?

You must be registered for see images

CCW T12 Viper Wheels - Set of 4 - Wheels & Brakes - Roe Racing

You must be registered for see images

VR1

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the VR-1 is still available in a 19" rim, but the 18's are still being produced. If you really want a set of the 19's you'll most likely have to find a used set.

Something else to think about is what if you curb/scratch/bend a rim that is no longer in production?

It's not easy to find one, much less a complete set, in good condition to have as a back-up. Good luck, but it is a limited production rim for a very limited production car.

OP
OP
PS78

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm, thanks for thoughts....it's only so my rt'll look even better on my supersize mantel! if they get really damaged, i'll just start searching again, but haven't seen any other wheel type yet that really stands out.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness