1994 Viper on Ebay!!

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that would be a great car to buy. Plus it's located in FL near you. Have you seen it yet?

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sure does. His wording made it look like he was looking for a Gen1.

If he is selling it then he has a very nice GEN1!

OP
OP
N

nomoreGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I apologize for not being clear. I am the owner of the car. I specialize in american sports cars and some imports as well. I was really trying to get a feel for how the car compares to what I am asking. I have it priced on this site at 27.9k. I know nov is not the time to sell this beast. The pictures of this car do not do it justice! Thanks for the responses guys.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has your car ever been repainted? Have you changed out the head gasket yet? How old are the tires? I'm looking to get another Viper but was wanting to wait until Feb. If I can find a nice one for a good price then I might pick one up a little early. Thanks

Reaction score
I apologize for not being clear. I am the owner of the car. I specialize in american sports cars and some imports as well. I was really trying to get a feel for how the car compares to what I am asking. I have it priced on this site at 27.9k. I know nov is not the time to sell this beast. The pictures of this car do not do it justice! Thanks for the responses guys.

WELL SINCE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR OPINIONS, HERE'S MINE:

Way overpriced, but in the spirit of the holidays and giving, I will give you $10K cash, if you deliver it down to me this week.
My 15-year old is looking for a good, used car and why not a 94 Viper.

OP
OP
N

nomoreGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jimills I sent you a pm. The car has never been repainted. Like I said before I have been trying to find a Gen 1 for months and when I saw how clean this car was I had to pick it up. It is heads and shoulders above several that I have gone to inspect.

Thanks

OP
OP
N

nomoreGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I said before I looked at several Gen 1 cars over several months before I found this one. This is an immaculate car not to mention the most affordable non wrecked low mileage example for sale. Email or call me anytime if you have questions. I am flexible make me an offer.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many other Gen 1 cars did you look at ?
What was your criteria before you would go look at a Gen 1?
How did you break down which cars you would go look at ?
How many were Privately Owned?
How many were on Dealer Lots?
How many did you look at in Orlando?
How many did you look at with in a 1 hour Radius ?
How many did you look at with in the State Of Florida ?
How many did you look at out of State ?
If looked out of state, did you drive or fly ?
How many did you look at that VCA Owners had for Sale?
How many did you look at that were not VCA Owned ?

OP
OP
N

nomoreGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to be a member but I have since sold my personal 99 coupe. As far as my criteria when looking for these cars goes, I have some of the highest standards. When selling high end cars on the internet I have to have the cleanest examples to compete.

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
from what i see that looks like a nice viper...i wouldn't sell mine for even close to that...the only thing i see is the seller hasn't answered you on the head gasket replace yet. kind of a pain if it hasn't been done!

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not pay for a classified ad on this site ? With your high criteria for finding a great viper you should have no problem following the rules on this board.
Oh, by the way you did not answer my questions.

Reaction score
Five days, and no bids, an ad in the classifieds here might be much more helpful and help dramatically improve your chances of selling this beautiful beast. IMHO

VCA-please send my ad commission to: Post office box its sunny everyday, Ft. Lauderdale, FL. 33333

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So you are "Southern Automotive Specialties"?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21