You must be registered for see images

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 1DumpedViper\'s SRT (PICS)...

Close Austin, they are 19/20" I forged Flux. Austin helped me pick these out with his photoshops. Thanks again for posting bro! :2tu:

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Close Austin, they are 19/20" I forged Flux. Austin helped me pick these out with his photoshops. Thanks again for posting bro! :2tu:

DOH! Talk about screwing that one up. lol... Any time, Mike. :cool:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

awesome combo 1DV, was you able to use the stock sensors?

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks good Mike. btw, did you ever get the alignment adjusted?

Bat™

Not yet, I'm still waiting for a call. Meantime, my two front tires are going bald. :confused:

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I didn't keep the sensors. I sold the stock wheels to a gentlemen on this board and left them in. I dont ever notice the tire sign.

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great looking car :2tu:

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'm thinking of taking the wheels off and getting them brushed. I'm still not sure if I like the black wheels. I've always been a chrome guy.

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice looking vert... but whats up with the visors? I never understood why people didn't just take them off a vert, it looks pretty silly IMO.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I didn't keep the sensors. I sold the stock wheels to a gentlemen on this board and left them in. I dont ever notice the tire sign.

you should sell me those wheels then get you another set with the chrome centers!!!! :D :D

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice looking vert... but whats up with the visors? I never understood why people didn't just take them off a vert, it looks pretty silly IMO.

THE ONLY reason why I leave them on, they direct air right on me when its warm out. They do look like crap but keep me a lot cooler inside the car.

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You just got me thinking, I'm taking them off!! I'll just run the air. I never realized how bad it looked until studing the picture. Thanks for opening my eyes. :2tu:

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

You just got me thinking, I'm taking them off!! I'll just run the air. I never realized how bad it looked until studing the picture. Thanks for opening my eyes. :2tu:

They are the best "crotch ventilation" system available :)

On a hot day, I put mine up and it directs air straight down and boy what a relief!!!

Just take off the horrible yellow stickers on them, and you are good to go.

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They are the best "crotch ventilation" system available :)

On a hot day, I put mine up and it directs air straight down and boy what a relief!!!

Just take off the horrible yellow stickers on them, and you are good to go.

How do you get the stickers off? I think they are welded on!

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've been thinking. I really dont like these black wheels. I really want brushed aluminum. I think the car is too understated right now. What does everyone think of brushed or machine face on blue?

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I agree that the blacks don't go well with that color. Bright aluminum would be best in MHO. In real life no one pays much attention to visors, and they are absolutely necessary when driving East early in the morning, and West late in the evening.

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know you said I should have done it in the first place and I agreed with you. I picked these up from a shop that had them sitting there and got them for about 1k off so I had to jump on them then. I would have done brushed originally if I had ordered them. Besides the fact at the time, my car was sitting on jacks for a month. Looks like I'm going brushed. I might need your phot skills again austin. :2tu:

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mike, heres a PS I did a while back. It'll give you some kind of idea of how it will look.

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Austin. I was looking for that pick the other day. Those look silver and not brushed/machine face. I think brushed would look even better. I am going to call and get some prices.
Thanks bro.

Mike