1DumpedViper's SRT (PICS)...

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 1DumpedViper\'s SRT (PICS)...

I think that car would look good with either wheel on it. Actually the blue is what makes it look so damn good. Sweet ride!

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score

this is the best looking srt ive ever seen! any pics of this car next to a blue/white GTS? that would make for a great picture! any gts for that matter. basically a backed up camera view of the car next to the gts's on each side to see the difference between the two.

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

this is the best looking srt ive ever seen! any pics of this car next to a blue/white GTS? that would make for a great picture! any gts for that matter. basically a backed up camera view of the car next to the gts's on each side to see the difference between the two.

Thanks for the compliment, but illsmoq and srtriky and a couple of other guys have some sick looking cars here. Like to be in that company though :2tu: My girl keeps telling me to leave the black wheels on as well. Now I'm having 2nd thoughts. Thank guys. :D

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Austin-really like rims on your last pic. To me looks better on the blue.

My favorite HRE rim is the 5 spoke 542R

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Hey Mike,

I think your wheels would look even better polished.

Dan

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I tell you what dan, I'll pay the money to polish them, you can come over on saturdays for the upkeep! :D

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Dumped. I have a 97 Red GTS with black centered Iforged's also, so my opinion was slightly biased:)