1st remote Fe viper

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just came across for my son.Childs 1st viper in finial edition #91 remote control car.It is a little larger than 1/18th scale.Found at BJ's for 19.99.hey had three left on sat night.If anyone would like one could pick up one for you.It is a must if you have children. :2tu:

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got one about a month ago. Don't have an FE but who cares. My 1.5 year old son will get about a dozen model Vipers this year. :laugh:

OP
OP
F

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please pick one up for me Jamie.

John let me know how to get it to you via mail or meet up with you?

Anyone else i got three of them left.I went down this afternoon and bought what they had left. :2tu:

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't mind shooting one my way Floorino4. I'll pm you address and contact information. Please shoot me back an email to let me know how much to cover on shipping as well :) You going to make one little girl really happy!

OP
OP
F

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay as of now I do not have anymore

ViperJohn-1
Don-1
red98rt10-1
paviper-1

If anyone else is interested let me know I will be in Owings Mills later in the week and i will see if they have any.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BJ's is a wholesale club like Costco and Sams. I have also seen these on Ebay for about $10 more. I know my local BJ's also had several of them. If any of you want one I can check for you. Membership to BJ's is like $40 but I can pick these up and send them to you guys if you really want them.

Reaction score
Hahaha. I saw that at BJ's a few days ago. Interesting little thing. I have a silver w/ Blue stripe GTS Radio control car. I need to charge the battery! :)

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a cheap silver with blue stripes too I'm giving to my son this Christmas. He's gonna end up with at least a dozen Vipers this Christmas. LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc