20/19 HRE's on 04 Red Vert

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my new 20/19 Monoblock P40's from Neal last night. Took a few pics with crappy camera phone. I will be putting on eibachs and caps on Tuesday so please excuse the jeep'ness. Also, as soon as the weather is good and I have some free time, I'm going to be painting the hood vents black. Once all of this is done, I'll be getting some much better shots of the car.

What do you guys think about the silver badging, should I switch to black or is it not worth the time/effort?

If I can just say one thing, the nitto's are 1,000,000x better riding on the rims, I mean runflats.

Let me know what you guys think!

You must be registered for see images

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
those rims are SICK. I've got the same viper as you and would love to add those. What could I expect to pay for a set of those? Love the new hood too btw.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOVE those wheels~! They look great with the Red Viper.
Guys: TWO of you here are enthusiasts that OWN Vipers? You've gotta Private Message the administrators to UPGRADE to Viper Owner (lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean, citysnake); and think about joining your regional VCA chapters! Call 1-800-998-1110 or go to VIPER MAGAZINE to find out how to join. Yes, pics of just the wheels if you can, please!~! LOOKS GREAT!
~juli
**Welcome to the both of you, BTW, lol!** :)

OP
OP
D

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOVE those wheels~! They look great with the Red Viper.
Guys: TWO of you here are enthusiasts that OWN Vipers? You've gotta Private Message the administrators to UPGRADE to Viper Owner (lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean, citysnake); and think about joining your regional VCA chapters! Call 1-800-998-1110 or go to VIPER MAGAZINE to find out how to join. Yes, pics of just the wheels if you can, please!~! LOOKS GREAT!
~juli
**Welcome to the both of you, BTW, lol!** :)

Done!

And thanks for the info. I should be joining VCA soon!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks awesome my Brotha!

Can't wait to see them in person! Neal is great to deal with as well.:2tu:

Congrats!

Andy Wheeler

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I changed the badges on my 04 to black as well. Not difficult to do at all. All you need is a little adhesive remover and about 30 minutes. Would really go well with the overall look of the car. Love the wheels.

Tinted windows would make a huge difference as well.

OP
OP
D

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do you get the "Viper SRT-10" badges for the sides at in black, besides the stealership?

Just saw JonB has them for $139. Is that the best deal on them?

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do you get the "Viper SRT-10" badges for the sides at in black, besides the stealership?

Just saw JonB has them for $139. Is that the best deal on them?

Believe me, with all the money you saved on those HREs, you can afford the $139 badges:lmao:

OP
OP
D

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe me, with all the money you saved on those HREs, you can afford the $139 badges:lmao:

Even with a good deal on them, buying HRE's around christmas time makes my bank account look sad... I'll probably just remove all the badges and once I feel I want the black ones, I'll pay the piper.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang