2000 GTS Steel Gray w/stripes only 6K

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling my 00 Steel Gray GTS with factory Silver stripes. Only 6K miles. Mint. Only mods are B&B cat-back and 19" Purners.

E-mail me at [email protected]

Trades considered. Price is 52500.00

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling my 00 Steel Gray GTS with factory Silver stripes. Only 6K miles. Mint. Only mods are B&B cat-back and 19" Purners.

E-mail me at [email protected]

Trades considered. Price is 52500.00

Really nice clean original car. Someone interested has to see it in person.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CAR IS SOLD !!!

Hey Austin
Who's SRT coupe is in your gallery ? Do you know how they lowered it and how much ? What the tire and wheel sizes are ? Thanks

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CAR IS SOLD !!!

Hey Austin
Who's SRT coupe is in your gallery ? Do you know how they lowered it and how much ? What the tire and wheel sizes are ? Thanks

The coupe is SW's and it is lowered with the KW suspension. I dont know how much its lowered. The wheels are Photoshopped on. :p I have a buddy who just lowered his B/W coupe with the KW suspension, I should have pics by Monday, if not sooner (if you're interested). He told me that it lowered the car by about an inch to an inch 1/2 on all four corners.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll give SW a call(didn't know it was his).

Would love pic's of the B&W Coupe e-mailed to me when you get them.
[email protected]

I might have to buy one real soon...that Red car might have hooked me in!!! I want a B&W lowered with those wheels.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll e-mail the pics to you once I get them. Even though its a Photoshop, those wheels look damn good on the coupe. And do I even have to mention how well it looks lowered? ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96