2000 Mopar performance catalog

Looki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all

I have a 1500.00 mopar performance credit through the purchase of a new truck, I can use the credit for any mopar performance item. The current catalog has only a few items for gen 2 vipers. I am sure that there are lots of Gen 2 parts in the dealer system provided I can give the dealer some part numbers.

For example I need a Acr shock tool , but I need that part number as this dealer says it does not exist.

Thanks in advance

looki

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if i had the credit, i'd spend it with chuck, mark, archer, or other site sponsor/dealer....

:dunno:they'd prob. look up the numbers for you (or have them memorized already):headbang:

peace

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have the Koni shocks or the Dynamic? As far as I know, Dodge does'nt have, possibly never had a tool for the Koni Shocks. I purchased mine from McMaster Carr. The Dynamic shocked ACR's actually came with the tool in the pouch behind the seat. If you have the Koni's and need the reference I can look up the part number.

OP
OP
L

Looki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have the Koni shocks or the Dynamic? As far as I know, Dodge does'nt have, possibly never had a tool for the Koni Shocks. I purchased mine from McMaster Carr. The Dynamic shocked ACR's actually came with the tool in the pouch behind the seat. If you have the Koni's and need the reference I can look up the part number.

Hi Camfab

yes it is the Konis that I have.

Thanks

Looki

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a pic from my gallery of the wrenches from Mc Master Carr.......

viperspannerwrench_001.JPG

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My receipt is filed away deep, but referencing the catalog it looks to be part #55165A41

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery