2000 Viper CONCEPT Edition?!?!?!?!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
actually this is a very rare car.

there were quite a few special editions like this one including the rinspeed valenos, and even rarer are the YETI edition vipers.

i believe this was the concept car that eventually led to the first YETI edition viper.

standard YETI upgrades included: all rear view mirrors adjusted to your specifications, both seats adjusted to your specifications including the lumbar support, your favorite (6) local radio stations preset before delivery, all tires checked and rechecked for proper tire pressures, and gas cap is tightened.

optional upgrades included: nose medallion is lightly buffed with cloth, all tires are thumped with finger to verify they are inflated, and door is opened for you before you enter the car.

actual cost of upgrades is unknown, this information is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem to be right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your cancelled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to insure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flame. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs, or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Decision of judges is final. Wash, rinse, repeat.

This supersedes all previous notices.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude.... you have too much time on your hands.

:lmao:

Not only does he have too much time on his hands, he still insists on bashing Yeti, who passed away earlier this year, but was insturmental in helping design our beloved Vipers (along with the missing sidesill option to reduce aerodynamic drag and weight) and introducing a restaurant where pretty girls serve hot wings and beer. Learn some respect dude! :rolaugh:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a "Concept Edition wit a Savage Title", man that's baaaaad.:lmao:

Yeah, I noted that also...what the heck is with the 'concept' part of the Viper??? All I see is maybe custom interior and mods....and a SALVAGE title? :dunno: hmmmm....juli

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing out this has a salvage title. Since i have the identical car (relatively rare as i believe the red w/Connolly interior only available in 2000/2001) I would be very disappointed to learn "my car" was only worth 36K with the same mileage. :dunno: However, mine has no salvage title :nono: and is flawless ;) . That has to be worth at least 5K don't you think:headbang:
Pavenom RT/10

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing out this has a salvage title. Since i have the identical car (relatively rare as i believe the red w/Connolly interior only available in 2000/2001) I would be very disappointed to learn "my car" was only worth 36K with the same mileage. :dunno: However, mine has no salvage title :nono: and is flawless ;) . That has to be worth at least 5K don't you think:headbang:
Pavenom RT/10

Yours is worth $500,000+, but don't quote me on that one!!! :dunno: :omg: ;)
(yeah, yours is NOT the same as the salvaged vehicle, yours is more the rare one, and impeccable as it is, worth much, much more!!) ~juli~

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever happened to that "Yeti" thread?? That was hilarious. I'm sitting hear reading this and laughing my **** off remembering reading that one. Do we know who was the lucky individual is that purchased the famous "Yeti" Viper???

Maybe we should start a "Yeti" award for occasions like this?:omg:

I think that "Yeti" thread needs to be revived, it has a life of it own.:crazy2:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK... I'm going to go for my 4th stupid award of today... Who is Yeti?!?

And if I can't get any flak for that, I'll just start a Vipair thread...

sometime ago, a viper showed up on ebay and it was being sold as "yetis viper". to this day nobody knows who Yeti is. the "yeti" viper was listed for $100,000 i believe. :lmao:

it was obviously BS, and the rare "yeti viper" was created as a marketing ploy by the seller. anyway, we had alot of fun with it. see here:

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=600067&highlight=yeti

read the ebay ad first, then the rest is hilarious. :D

this was also a very funny thread! :lmao:

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=599951&highlight=yeti

Last edited:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Big, I'm mad as hell, because your legal disclaimer is bigger than mine. You *****! :lmao:

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,
thanks for the confidence booster in support of the value of my Viper. It might as well be worth $500,000 since i have no intention of ever selling it.:drive:
Regards,
Pavenom RT/10

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,
thanks for the confidence booster in support of the value of my Viper. It might as well be worth $500,000 since i have no intention of ever selling it.:drive:
Regards,
Pavenom RT/10

ANYtime--as you DO have a rare Viper, I'd hold onto it too myself...hope you do drive it tho? Hope it's not a 'garage car'!! I'd go so far as to say the value of your car is there IS no value you can put on it, right??!!! :cool: That's how I'd feel....ENJOY!~! ~juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK... I'm going to go for my 4th stupid award of today... Who is Yeti?!?
And if I can't get any flak for that, I'll just start a Vipair thread...

Now, see you didn't get any flak, you got a very good description from BIG....look that thread up....hilarious as it was!!! Was a good time with that one....juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant