Looking for ACR Parts

jkroberts21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAT Link

I'm the purchaser of the linked 2000 ACR and am looking to pick up the missing original parts (air box & tubes, pulley/belt, f/r rotors, rear calipers, catback exhaust, ACR harness, clean BBS wheel(s)).

Anyone have any of these, or a source? Any help is greatly appreciated

John

TEALLIFE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAT Link

I'm the purchaser of the linked 2000 ACR and am looking to pick up the missing original parts (air box & tubes, pulley/belt, f/r rotors, rear calipers, catback exhaust, ACR harness, clean BBS wheel(s)).

Anyone have any of these, or a source? Any help is greatly appreciated

John
Call Jon B
You should be able to find exhaust easily. All the parts are the same as the GTS for the most part and should be available.

Whats wrong with the rear calipers?

Someone just sold about 20 sets of NOS ACR wheels, you should be able to find them out there.

OP
OP
jkroberts21

jkroberts21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why rear calipers? You won't be able to use them unless you get new knuckles.
A previous owner replaced the f/r rotors, added baer front calipers and apparently moved the front calipers to the rear. I don't know all what it took to put the front calipers on the rear. Anyhow, the last owner, from whom I bought the acr, lost most of the original parts. I'm simply trying to piece back together original replacement parts.

OP
OP
jkroberts21

jkroberts21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Jon B
You should be able to find exhaust easily. All the parts are the same as the GTS for the most part and should be available.

Whats wrong with the rear calipers?

Someone just sold about 20 sets of NOS ACR wheels, you should be able to find them out there.
Thanks @TEALLIFE

Don't know who Jon B is

A previous owner apparently replaced the rear calipers with the fronts and the original rear calipers are now missing. I'm trying to piece back together original replacement parts

Goggles Pizano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@99RT10GTS don't forget about the exhaust too. You have a bunch laying around.

@jkroberts21 get with Mike since he has the all the stuff you need. I didn't realize he had bbs wheels, thought he sold all the bbs wheels. He can put all the stuff on a pallet unfortunately looks you are CA.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the intake tubes and filters.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just looked through the listing. Unless you are trying to make this a concourse car or just grabbing parts to throw in boxes to have for the future, do not waste your time changing it. The car is set to be a much better driver than stock.

If you want 2 piece slotted rotors for the rear, I have them ready to ship. They are lighter than the solid 1 piece currently on the car, which will drop approximately 14 lbs and make the engine and brakes more responsive (and match the front).

If you are looking for a power steering pulley, you should swap to a metal version (IPSCO is best). If you want it to look more OEM you could spray paint it black.

The exhaust, rear brake calipers, rear hubs, and pulley/belt are the same as a standard GTS.

OP
OP
jkroberts21

jkroberts21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for the missing "original" parts to keep boxed for any future sale, which I plan for my heirs... or unplanned hard times!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21