2001 Sapphire GTS Offered For Immediate SALE

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are times when this board is the worst enemy of Vipers. It is all of the know it alls that tell everyone that they want too much for their cars that help kill the prices. A clean Sapphire/silver coupe should bring upper $50's if you get away from all of the experts on this forum.
We seem to be killing our own cars here, what a shame. No more GTS's being built, alot of wrecked and totalled GTS's means that they are going to become harder to find before long.

Agreed!

Ask what you want and let the market settle your price. Start as high as you want and then adjust down. High 50's is a price I would be happy with if I was a seller or buyer of this car. Don't settle and don't give in to all the butt heads who think they know how to manage YOUR money.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are times when this board is the worst enemy of Vipers. It is all of the know it alls that tell everyone that they want too much for their cars that help kill the prices. A clean Sapphire/silver coupe should bring upper $50's if you get away from all of the experts on this forum.
We seem to be killing our own cars here, what a shame. No more GTS's being built, alot of wrecked and totalled GTS's means that they are going to become harder to find before long.

couldn't have said it better myself.

Todd-sweeet viper, stick with your price and it will sell

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
q
I don't think the new body is $38K cooler than my car

its not 38k , is only 28k cooler if you shop around maybe even less if you push ******* the cold weather states that want to make atleast a profit to keep there business open , ebay item #4598934088 new coupe 79k , i'm sure the price applys to any other color too.

Funny everyone throws in "shopping around" on the buying end, but no one seems to think "shopping" for a buyer is appropriate. Start high with your sale price and see what the highest end-negotiated deal is. It's the same as the buyer starting low and working his way up. We all do it, that's the nature of all sales, private or business. So what's the issue with this post that everyone has?

Another of the 1 of 86 :)

OSUbrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what's funny, i was just shopping for a Viper GTS and i live in North Canton, Ohio. LOL. I found a 99 GTS ACR that i'm going to get but it's in Minnesota so i gotta wait until it gets a little warmer to go get it.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what is it you guys are missing here. I am in sales, granted not with cars, but with textiles which I trade daily on a huge volume scale. todd is asking 65K! you cant be serious and tell me that his price is reasonable. it makes no sense to ask 65k when your willing to consider something in the mid to low 50's. if thats the case then the guy isnt serious about selling the car like he says. people that are serious about sales dont like to hold inventory PERIOD because it generates NO MONEY. granted most times you turn a profit in business but this is a car. it is a given that he is going to lose some money but thats what you must expect when in this type of transaction. question is to todd, how fast do you want to get some money versus how much you willing to lose.

OP
OP

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OSUbrew: If I still have my car in the Spring, we'll vaporize some fuel together... I also have the ultimate hook-up for oil changes, upgrades etc. PM, email, or call me anytime.

To all of the well-wishers, thanks !!
The VCA ROCKS !

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score

And with that being said... Another one recently bites the dust. RIP

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

OSUbrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OSUbrew: If I still have my car in the Spring, we'll vaporize some fuel together... I also have the ultimate hook-up for oil changes, upgrades etc. PM, email, or call me anytime.

To all of the well-wishers, thanks !!
The VCA ROCKS !

Sounds good. I can't wait to get the car. F'in Ohio *****.

OP
OP

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are these new body coupes being offered for under sticker already ? Did this happen with the 96 GTS's when they were introduced ?

You must be registered for see images

MIKE-HKS mentioned a non-striped coupe on ebay for $79K with 5 hours left and it still has no bids. Is it the time of year, the "market" or the body/design ?

BTW - I love the look of the new engine !

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love my Viper, but I believe it is the new Z06. I was willing to sell my Z06 and pay an extra $25k for a Viper because I could claim the FASTEST (under $100k) production car. Now you cannot and I personally feel that has a big impact. I still like the new coupe more than the Z, of course.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd, I think you viper is very sweet! They didn't make many with that color combo, and you have just the right mods on it, not too overdone for someone else to keep going.

I bought my sapphire blue/cognac in July for $53K with more miles than yours-you should stick to your price

VIPERSTUDIO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd, Nice and she's pretty. I think the price is just right. If you are not trying get rid of it right away, just wait right buyer will buy this for your asking price. If I don't have my viper i buy it for that price.