2001 Viper GTS for 51K on ebay...

whip383

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats not bad, there was a red with silver stripes with 6800 miles in CA for $52,250.

chan

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would ask why a 2001 Viper with 18K miles doesn't have a maufacturers warranty? Even though it says it is eligible for an extended warranty it should still have the original one.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe a DC buyback or a RED FLAG on the VIN on the DC system that would make it ineligible???

OP
OP
B

BlackSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked out his other ads and it looks like the warrantee line is just standard verbage for all his auctions...

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would ask why a 2001 Viper with 18K miles doesn't have a maufacturers warranty? Even though it says it is eligible for an extended warranty it should still have the original one.
If this is a 2 owner car, then there should be a warranty on it now, but it would be non-transferable. If this is a 3rd owner car, then there would be no current warranty. Is that correct?

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not read in the ad that it does not have a factory warranty? My experience has always beent that the ORIGINAL factory warranty goes with the vehicle for it's full term.. transferable to as many owners as there are... for the FACTORY warranty.

The extended warranties (service contracts) are only transferable once.

This vehicle may have been purchased in 2000.. in which case the FACTORY 36 month warranty may have expired?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine