2002 Rt/10 SOLD

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone to whom I have spoken to about my 02 rt/10 for sale. It did sell and we now have another 2nd time, New Viper owner. He had a bad accident with his a few years back and is ready to roll again. HE couldnt be more pleased to make this deal. He has been looking and looking and could not believe I was selling this Car for soo little! HE paid what I was asking! He drove 14 hrs. round trip, to pick it up himself. He was so pleased after inspecting this car and driving it. :rolaugh: After we got the car secured on his trailer. He took me out to dinner, to say thanks for selling him this Viper. What a great guy! :2tu: His last car was a 01 rt/10 same color, but did not have all the goodies ,as he put it, installed.
Thanks again to all I spoke to.
Jeff :drive:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the sale.

I have a gentleman coming to town Weds. afternoon to look at mine so I may be Viperless here pretty soon.:(

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:2tu:It appeared to be a very nice car! I am surprised that Transamer was not interested when you threw the offer to him. I guess he is waiting for the special one to hit him just right.:dunno: Whats next???:drive:

OP
OP
J

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No the Hwheels sold the same day andI shipped them out today!! :headbang: Things are sooooo slow and then everything goes in a flash. :D Like even the Razor wheels this guy was holding for me well they sold the same day I sold my H wheels TO SOMEONE ELSE. Now I am wheel less! :omg: So who wants to give away some Razor wheels to a needy guy????? :)

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No the Hwheels sold the same day andI shipped them out today!! :headbang: Things are sooooo slow and then everything goes in a flash. :D Like even the Razor wheels this guy was holding for me well they sold the same day I sold my H wheels TO SOMEONE ELSE. Now I am wheel less! :omg: So who wants to give away some Razor wheels to a needy guy????? :)

It's funny how things happen like that. Good luck finding a set of Razors.

V

Venomiss

Thanks everyone to whom I have spoken to about my 02 rt/10 for sale. It did sell and we now have another 2nd time, New Viper owner. He had a bad accident with his a few years back and is ready to roll again. HE couldnt be more pleased to make this deal. He has been looking and looking and could not believe I was selling this Car for soo little! HE paid what I was asking! He drove 14 hrs. round trip, to pick it up himself. He was so pleased after inspecting this car and driving it. :rolaugh: After we got the car secured on his trailer. He took me out to dinner, to say thanks for selling him this Viper. What a great guy! :2tu: His last car was a 01 rt/10 same color, but did not have all the goodies ,as he put it, installed.
Thanks again to all I spoke to.
Jeff :drive:

Sad congratulation on your sale but glad it happened for you!
Please make sure and tell the new owner about the VCA !

transamer79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes i did go back to vettes. Yes that is the car i bought. I am very happy with my decision and i was waiting to break the news untill i took delivery but the cats out of the bag now, lol. Its an 03 Twin Turbo Widebody that is built for the track. The car was picked up today from the shipping company and should be here thursday the 26th. I still love vipers but for the amount of driving i plan on doing and my storage situation i felt that the vette was a more practical choice. Keep an eye out for the thread in about a week.

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes i did go back to vettes. Yes that is the car i bought. I am very happy with my decision and i was waiting to break the news untill i took delivery but the cats out of the bag now, lol. Its an 03 Twin Turbo Widebody that is built for the track. The car was picked up today from the shipping company and should be here thursday the 26th. I still love vipers but for the amount of driving i plan on doing and my storage situation i felt that the vette was a more practical choice. Keep an eye out for the thread in about a week.
You were so close!!!:dunno: Cool car anyway! Enjoy it! Of course in the back of your mind, you know you have to own a Viper one day! It's what you sought after. Same thing I did a couple times and then I bit the bullet and smile with no regret every time I drive the Viper. The headturn and giggle factor is like nothing I have driven. Drive safe.

transamer79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks HHI viper, i plan on enjoying it to the fullest. The car is on a truck right now and should be here by thurs/fri if everything goes smoothly.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn. Who's going to be my team partner when chatting about parts purchasing experiences then?

Don't worry Dave, I am not going anywhere. We can still tag-team on Vendors who treat some of us like crap and think they can get away without any retaliation on our part.:crazy2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi