2002 Viper GTS ACR :)

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just proves that you never owned the 2000 GTS ACR...

Plus, if it takes two weeks you don't know how or where to shop. They're available immediately from all over, at a reduced cost.

I'll belive it when I see it.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1ViperGTSacr:
Just Bought a New 2002 Viper GTS ACR edition. Red with silver Strips!
smile.gif
its awesome ... will be picking it up in 2 weeks or so!

ps. Bite Me Craig.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow we must shop at the same wal-mart. I picked one up too. I mean with all those cars in your sig why don't you go snap a couple pics with your digital camera of your new viper beside your apartment bulding in the slummiest part of Toronto.
You must be registered for see images

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wilddude:
I've must have misss a brewing feud, hey Craig, what the deal?

Mike

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have a PM

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey VIperGTS bro I am on your side. Don't listen to those guys.

COOL so you finally got it well hey why don't you post a nice digital shot of your:

2000 Viper GTS ACR
- 1999 Lincoln Navigator
- 2002 Mercedes CLK430 Convertable
- 1996 Camaro Z28 Convertable

With you standing next to them.

hehehehehe

sandy3160

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck you will enjoy it to no end. No comparison to any of the others that I have owned.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1ViperGTSacr:

ps. Bite Me Craig.
......then stick it up your funky *** A$$! although i hope your boyfriend doesnt get to jealous....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now there's a class act...

OP
OP

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i bought a 2000 Black ACR , and the dealership was supposed to hold it for me for 2 months ... but 2 weeks after i bought it , they phoned me and said the sold it to someone else ... is this legal ... i dont think so ... my lawyer is looking into it ...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh, no. You didn't BUY it. You may have put down a DEPOSIT, but that's about it. When you BUY a car, you get this neat Bill of Sale and you drive it home.

Regardless, it shouldn't be in your sig...poser

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I speak for a number of us when I say we're anxiously awaiting some pictures of your stable of vehicles.

In fact we're so anxious, I'll offer a trade -- you produce pictures of yourself in front of all your cars, and I'll cough up my pictures of all the cars I've bought in the past couple years
smile.gif
Whattya say?

Cheers,
Ben ('01 Dodge Grand Caravan, '01 Viper Daytona, '01 Lexus LX470, '01 Viper RT/10, '00 Lexus GS400, '00 Nissan Pathfinder, '00 Honda CR-V, '00 BMW M5, '99 Jaguar XK8, '99 Lexus RX300, '99 Saab 9-3 Convertible, '98 BMW M3, '97 Ferrari F355 Spyder)

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that's what I call moderating.Vipermad you
truly are a class act.{also neat way to play the
bulpucky card}

Skeeter

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
Since you bought it new...you are already a Viper Club Member!! Cool, huh?

Now...if you would forward me your full information (name, and address) as well as the last 6 digits of the VIN (I normally cross check the VCA Member number....but you won't get that for a bit)...I can make sure you have access to all the features you are entitled to!

I look forward to hearing from you!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You DA man.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh now I see it...

now excuse me again while I kiss the sky
dead.gif

<FONT size="0.5">*I do not condone or promote drug use, but this must be what this kid needs to beleive himself.</FONT s>

Geez that pic could have been taken anywhere, or maybe the rich relatives were over. That pic is at least 4 months old.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my first reason for not believing this pic is that he claims to live in Ontario. Sooo where's the front plates? Seems odd that both cars are missing front plates. Can you see why I doubt him? This stuff just doesn't match up. So this leads me to conclude that the only possible province where the cars are from is Quebec which doesn't require front plates,(relatives conclusion) though is a 5 hour drive from where he lives. Though if you check the main directory of where the pics are hosted there is a camaro that does have a front plate in Ontario. Well why have it one one of three if they're his car?

I would normally just let it go but this pre-schooler has used some chosen words that I have taken offence to, so he's opened himself to my rebuttal.

In the slightest possibility that he actually is getting this car, won't matter a bit to me. I'm sure I'll hear on the news how some kid died in a flashy red Viper on the highway. If he does get one, whoop de doo, his attitude is so atrocious that he would have no respect for me regardless of how many top end cars he owned.

Craig

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm a bit confused about who really owns the Benz and Navigator
confused.gif

in this one thread they were owned by 4 different people

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>ok , heres a pic of my 2002 Benz and Navigator , taken at Christmas Time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

#1 you owned them "my"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>yes the rich relatives came over and we went to a storage place and parked the cars there<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

#2 "rich relatives" owned them

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Both the Navigator and Mercedes were givin to My Parents at X-Mas Time as presents<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

#3 Mom & #4 Dad owned the vehicles "Parents"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>- 2000 Viper GTS ACR
- 1999 Lincoln Navigator
- 2002 Mercedes CLK430 Convertable
- 1996 Camaro Z28 Convertable<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and yet you still have your "Parents" vehicles in your sig

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>i bought a 2000 Black ACR ... but 2 weeks after i bought it , they phoned me and said the sold it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

along with a 2000 black ACR that you "bought" but never picked up from the dealer because they "sold it"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Make your Own Conclusion ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

umm ok... so basically the only vehicle in your sig that's actually yours is the 1996 Z28...

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> The Yamaha GP1200R with 155HP is the Fast PWC there Is
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I own a GP1200R, and it's not the fastest nor quickest PWC. Fact, not opinion.

USAF BAD ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...go ahead USAF, say it, I know you're dying too...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<FONT size="6">YOU ARE AN IDIOT</FONT s>

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ohh really , its not the fast ... then what do you beleive is the fastest?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your mom

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
&gt; Also whats this #1 Fastest PWC ??? Name it!

That would be the Kawasaki Ultra 150. Every instrumented same-day, same-rider test I've seen published shows it has a higher top speed than the GP1200R. If you have legitimate contrary data, include the citation.

USAF BAD ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i specialize on Sea-doo's which are the best to ride.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

gross man, use a rag or find a girlfriend...

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the same a$$ licking homo that posted a couple of months ago from Canada? I remember a similar reaction from everyone.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96