2003 SRT-10 - Factory buy back - what's it worth?

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
2003 SRT-10 - Factory buy back - what\'s it worth?

Car is silver and has less than 100 miles on it. What is a fair offer on this car? Any idea why it could have been bought back by Dodge?

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 2003 SRT-10 - Factory buy back - what\'s it worth?

I have seen and inspected two buybacks. Both had Arrow rebuilds and one also had a new rear. IMO, neither of these were anything to be scared of. More than likely they are better now. One sold for $69000 after the dealer bought it at auction and the other was around $73 or $74 (not sure exactly) I am suprised that DC even bought them back.

OP
OP
D

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score

The one I am considering is down your way I believe (Milledgeville, Ga)

Thanks for the feedback

kenvw

Viper Owner
Reaction score

At $69,000 and only 100 miles that would be a great deal. Buy back cars are properly redone any within owning one for a week would be no different than a new one. Except you just saved about 10-12 grand.

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would take a factory buy-back in a flash. In 1995 Dodge took my first RT-10 back because it had a defective tranny right out of the showroom. They simply gave me a brand new car. My guess is that they put a new tranny in my original car and resold it. Whoever got it got a great deal.

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would take a factory buy-back in a flash. In 1995 Dodge took my first RT-10 back because it had a defective tranny right out of the showroom. They simply gave me a brand new car. My guess is that they put a new tranny in my original car and resold it. Whoever got it got a great deal.

I bought a DC buy back RT/10 with a new trans and clutch in California.......

:rolleyes: :2tu:

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Car is silver and has less than 100 miles on it. What is a fair offer on this car? Any idea why it could have been bought back by Dodge?

It's only worth what someone will actually give them for it. If there is no history of other ones being sold after the buy back, then you might be the one to set the market for this model. (buy it cheep!) It should represent a substantial saving over new non buy backs, otherwise you should buy new.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4