2004....hardtop??

tomob1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm new to vipers and this forum, so please excuse dumb questions.
i'm looking at different hardtops for my 2004. prices are all over! $2600-$6500! the 2600 top has a plexi rear window.
glass rear with defogger is $1100 extra.
anyone have one of the aftermarket hardtops? any problems?
thanks in advance
tom

btw, anyone know where to get a viper badge for the trunk?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here it is. It is a nice top, but DO NOT HAVE THEM PAINT IT. The paint job they provide is crap. The lexan rear window is fine. PM me if you have any more questions.

You must be registered for see images

Everyone has their likes and dislikes, but I think this is the best look for the Gen 3 car.

OP
OP
T

tomob1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
steve
yep, that's the top i was looking at. it's a nice look.
appreciate the advice on the paint.
aaron, here's my email

thanks for catalogue info.
great site you have here!
tom

Last edited:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got to see Steve's hardtop this past weekend, and I was very impressed with the product. It looked great with the lines of the car. Honestly, I wouldn't consider any of the others...

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Tom,

I've sent you the file, If I was you I'd ask the moderators to remove your e-mail address so that no one else copies your e-mail and starts sending you SPAM, SPAM, SPAM.

You can PM a member by left-clicking on their ID and choosing "send private message to" and that way you don't divulge information you don't wanna share.

Yeah, the VCA is a HUGE help to owning a rare car such as ours.....almost every problem you'll have, someone else has likely had and solved....and sometimes there's even a "how-to" illustrated guide to help guide you through the repair.

Plus there's a bunch of members here who really love their cars and realize that every new owner has a learning curve and a low ********* content as well!

Regards,
Aaron

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960