2004 white mamba 3700 miles

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car has a novi blower in it and is spotless. I just happened to run into this and was wondering what you guys think this one is worth? and how do these cars react with the blower slapped on. No other mods were done other then guages and corsa exhaust.Guy does not drive the car, is 51k out of line. It started at 60 but he backed off kinda quick realizing there's no way.
Thanks again.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's probably not a terrible price, with that kind of mileage.

The white mambas have held their value best it seems.

I just sold my 03 with a Paxton..it's a blast, and will more than likely be like nothing else you've driven.

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya im at it again, im going to look at this baby this week. Is this the one!!!!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
who did the install of the SC ?
any additional mods for the SC ? larger cooler, fuel system, pulleys, tensioners etc...
who tuned it ?

if those answers are good, get a leak down test (not just compression) before making a serious or firm offer.

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
any additional mods for the SC ? larger cooler, fuel system, pulleys, tensioners etc...
who tuned it ?

if those answers are good, get a leak down test (not just compression) before making a serious or firm offer.

I will be asking these questions for sure. i asked him about the install, and he mentioned some shop in Northbrook Il. This guy owns a muscle car dealership so i will report back on this one.

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Talk about brand new. Must be under the radar because can not find this car anywhere ;).

Yep it was word of mouth from a guy who "i think" is going to buy my car. He does not have it listed.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd pay 48-49K tops for it. If you have the cash in hand I dont see how he can refuse that offer. Good luck :drive:

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay whatever you feel good with and he accepts. Sounds like an almost new one with the low miles. Check it out good first. Don't want any buyers remorse. Good luck!:2tu:

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya I will check it thouroughly. I know he won't sell for under 50k. But it never hurts to try. I'm thinking 51. Its spotless showroom condition he said. We'll see

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Mamba had the Novi and DLM upgrade, with larger cooler and corsa, what number is it???

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
who tuned it ?

Just like Phil said, this is necessary on a Supercharged or Turbocharged car. You do not want to purchase another persons problem. Good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4