2005 Viper Days Schedule!!

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little confusing to have the Virginia raceway in North Carolina

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIR is actually right on the NC / VA line. The closest NC town is Milton. The closest Va town is Alton VA.

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

You ol' sly dog. I have seen a few of the titles posted, thought I would follow suit. Are you in for next year?

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newt,

Yes, I'm in for next year. Planning on Sebring and everything else except Reno, then Finals where ever they are. It's too much fun on the track to stay home, the tractor just isn't as much fun to drive as the Viper. See you next year. My wife loves the coasters.

TacDoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking forward to attending a full season for once. I will again be set up to do graphics work at the track with 60% of revenue going to Skip to support Viper Days. I have added a Roland VersaCAMM to my arsenal so I can now do Wraps and other Print and Cut graphics.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with the event in Pahrump, NV on 3/11-3/13 is that it conflicts with the NASCAR race in Las Vegas that same weekend. We always get to do the driver intro parade so that will involve 43 Vipers in the area.

OP
OP
S

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can just register and pay for one day of Viper Days and still do both.

Yellow Vegas Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with the event in Pahrump, NV on 3/11-3/13 is that it conflicts with the NASCAR race in Las Vegas that same weekend. We always get to do the driver intro parade so that will involve 43 Vipers in the area.

Hmmm . . . not a hard one to figure out. Track days or parade days . . .

Plus Pahrump should be greatly improved by then with the new drive under tunnel and facilities. The run off has been enlarged arouond the whole track. I also heard John may have the new expanded road course operational by then!!!

Skip the parade and come race! :2tu:

Yellow Vegas Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you want to parade or do you want to drive?

Good to see you posting here Sonny. Have the cars sold yet? We sure are going to miss you at Viper Days next year. We are looking forward to seeing you at a few World Challenge races though!

Bill & Denise

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bill,

The cars are still available, but I do have someone very interested in one. I should know fairly soon. Let me know if you plan on attending any SWC races it would be nice to see you. Looks like a great Viperdays schedule! I agree with Chuck - Sebring will sell out!

Yellow Vegas Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know if you plan on attending any SWC races it would be nice to see you.

Hello Sonny,

I know we will definitely be running SWC in Sebring and not sure which other events this year, but definitely Sebring. Getting the car ready is the big challenge . . . only a few months. Our big challenge is trying to get the car sorted so we can switch back and forth between the VRL set-up and the SWC set up. Wish the 2 series would both allow a common tire . . .

I spoke to one of your employees at the AOPA (aircraft owners and pilots assoc) show and he was a huge fan of your racing! Very cool guy.

Denise and I look forward to seeing you guys at Sebring in March!

Take care!

Bill & Denise

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for you Bill! You'll enjoy the SWC series except for the fact that they don't give you anywhere near the track time that Viperdays does. Standing starts are fun though!

See you soon,

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys have events here in Pahrump? Awesome!

I live out this way. I suppose that you have it at the Bragg-Smith driving school?

7948DSC00403-med.JPG

OP
OP
S

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bragg-Smith has been bought by John Morris, Viper guy and Radical distributor. He is spending a bunch on improving and lengthening the track. It is now called Spring Mountain.

JohnNad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i've left 2 meassages and 2 emails over the last 3 weeks trying to get info and sign up for willow, however no returned calls. Anything I should do?

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i've left 2 meassages and 2 emails over the last 3 weeks trying to get info and sign up for willow, however no returned calls. Anything I should do?

John just go here to the web page and fill out the Driver application and 2004(?) Med Stats forms on line.

Courtney will get back to ya I'm sure.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with Skip - some personal stuff going on that's taking precedence. Hopefully things will free up soon and the sign up info will be ready to go.

John - Courtney WILL get back to you - just hang in there - it's a crazy off season time for them.