2006 Blue w/ silver striped coupe 625 miles for sale -waiting for approval

OP
OP
G

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any interest in my 2006 coupe with 625 miles? I'm open to real offers?

waiting for new camera (which I found out is back ordered from Best Buy and will take real pictures that show how perfect this car is).

thx

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Get some better photos going in the ad and someone will be interested.

Good luck with it.

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I picked up a 04 last May with 800 miles. Paid premiun dollar 47k. He had it listed forever at 52. GLWS,but its not gonna bring as much as it should. Your in gen4 territory which hurts even more. Go drive that car, and enjoy it. You've already taken a beating on depriciation, you mind as well keep it.
Still amazed why people don't drive these things.

+1... 625 miles in 5 years, I drove mine 800 miles in the first 5 days!

To each his own though.. good luck with the sale

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure it is a nice car however the thing that goes through my mind is at that price I am going to step up to an '08. I imagine that others will consider the same..

My thoughts exactly... most will pay the same or a little more and get into the Gen IV's. I know I would.

Low miles (and in this case extreme low miles) can sometimes work against you.
If someone is looking for a driver they don't want to pay a premium for such a pristine car since they will be putting miles on it fast.
Stick to your guns and also advertise it heavily locally.
This site is just one of many options.

Another great point. I am going to drive the car and won't pay a premium for low miles. I'd rather have a Gen IV with 5k-10k miles.

OP, good luck with the sale!

OP
OP
G

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
FYI,
Bought the car in october with 300 miles and then it snowed 2 weeks after I bought it. When the weather got nice I did drive it but thought I would sell it and save up for the Gen 5. After going to the Viper event in NYC I fell in love with Ralph's new viper.

Car is sold.

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There have been a few low mile 06's on ebay, some for a long time. And they are still there. :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960