2006 coupe colors

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've tried to run multiple searches with no desired results...

After being out of the Viper community for about 2 years (I had to sell my 00 black/silver GTS), business is finally heading back in the right direction and I'm ready to hop back in with both feet :)....I'm honestly MORE excited to get this one than I was getting my first. I guess once you have a taste of the snake nothing else can take its place :)

Looking to get a used '06 Coupe. My plans are to buy it and immediately send it over to Heffner for Stage 1 package...anyways....

I'm trying to get a list of build colors for the 2006 coupe. So far, I've seen:

Black
Black/Silver
Blue
Blue/Silver
Blue/White
Yellow/Black

Can other users add to the list. I love the new body style and the improvements to the car, just trying to find the best color combo for me.

Almost back to the community,

Zach

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow
Red
Red/ silver stripes
Red / white stripes
red/black stripes
Copper
Copper/ black stripes
White/ blue stripes
handful of Snakeskin Editions

OP
OP
C

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys...can't believe I forgot the red...probably because I'm not too into those.

I like the darker colors, probably focusing on:

Black
Black/Silver
Blue/White (my main focus)
Blue/Silver

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might want to take a look at the Viper Slate Gray W/ Silver stripes. Its truly one of my favorite colors, and is the most rare of the 06's.

4596sm_DSCN02991.jpg

With H: Spokes....
4596sm_DSCN0298.JPG

With 5 Spokes....
4596sm_DSCN0293.JPG

Jon

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw a picture of the slate...damn, amazing....

I find myself going between the blue/white and black/silver. I was one of those who was in LOVE with the 96 blue/white, so when they re-did it in the new coupe trim for 06, I was VERY happy....but that black or black/silver just shows off the new lines SOOO well...

At this point, I just want one. ;)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys...can't believe I forgot the red...probably because I'm not too into those.
I like the darker colors, probably focusing on:
Black
Black/Silver
Blue/White (my main focus)
Blue/Silver

BLACK--for sure!! LOL--Good luck, and post pics of what you purchase! Black w/silver also would look BADASP!!! ~juli

OP
OP
C

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree Juli.

I LOVED my black/silver....the Batmobile combo is really nice. The sharper lines of the 06 coupe probably stand out amazingly well in that color.

As crazy as this is, I've only seen a copper 'vert driving around here in Mission Viejo....I do need to hook up with the SoCal guys again and see if anyone has an 06 coupe to check out.

Zach

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree Juli.
I LOVED my black/silver....the Batmobile combo is really nice. The sharper lines of the 06 coupe probably stand out amazingly well in that color.
As crazy as this is, I've only seen a copper 'vert driving around here in Mission Viejo....I do need to hook up with the SoCal guys again and see if anyone has an 06 coupe to check out.
Zach

That is a GREAT idea!!! Hook up with the SoCal guys and see the various options there.
Batmobile is also a GREAT color combo...so is the VOI9 (white w/blue)....so many options!!!! Good luck in your search! ~juli
*Keep us posted*

OP
OP
C

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY!!!

Glad to see you. I saw you driving up La Paz late last week...I was on the way home (Stoneridge...Alicia/Olympiad) from Togos...yum ;)

Anyways, please send the info through

Zach

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous Comp Coupe, SerpentIndy!! CommodityBroker--let us know how things progress with the Heffner TT!!!! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's just a regular 06 Coupe with the Prefix spoiler/splitter package....there were 16 authorized and built

Oops, my bad :( ...I was actually looking at the picture of the Competition Coupe that I have right above my computer...so thought they were one and the same...sorry bout that!
Thanx for clearing me up...I'm on a roll today...going downhill quickly...better stay off for a bit and clear my head!!! ~juli

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oops, my bad :( ...I was actually looking at the picture of the Competition Coupe that I have right above my computer...so thought they were one and the same...sorry bout that!
Thanx for clearing me up...I'm on a roll today...going downhill quickly...better stay off for a bit and clear my head!!! ~juli

...I'll let you slide this time;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant