2006 supercharged coupe for $55k in San Diego

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car has been damaged, was reported a easy fix :dunno: by the owner, who use to post here. Is a good looking car...approach with caution perhaps.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure the person that rebuilt it posted on here as well with the pics of the damage. He was looking for parts

t i t o

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It has a salvage title. But apparently was in a *minor* accident. Right. Anyone else notice the roof where it meets the door glass is crooked? Or is it my eyes?

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has a salvage title. But apparently was in a *minor* accident. Right. Anyone else notice the roof where it meets the door glass is crooked? Or is it my eyes?

No, I can't see anything in such a low resolution photo.

This guy specializes in marketing salvaged vehicles. At least he states it in his ad, although one of his that sold in the UK recently was not so well disclosed. Anyone who buys such a vehicle needs to definitely have it checked out by a good shop.

t i t o

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No, I can't see anything in such a low resolution photo.

At least he states it in his ad, although one of his that sold in the UK recently was not so well disclosed. Anyone who buys such a vehicle needs to definitely have it checked out by a good shop.

When I spoke with the owner he did not state anything I didn't ask first. When I asked if it had ever been hit, his reply was "why?".

Take it for what's it's worth.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I spoke with the owner he did not state anything I didn't ask first. When I asked if it had ever been hit, his reply was "why?".

I'd guess that someone who deals in salvaged vehicles would not normally volunteer that fact. I'm surprised that he even put it in the ad. I would never trust a seller's statements anyway unless you know the person or if they have an established reputation. The caution, "Buyer beware," is never more true than when buying a used car.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you dig deep enought in the archives you'll find this car. I remember this car from the unique air box set up for the s/c. From memory sold 2-3 months ago from a salavage auction, car was registered in TX. It was also listed on ebay back then. If you're interested in buying you can dig around and find it in the archieves, post had pictures with the damage.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lethlvnm

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Tito don't lie, i spoke to him and he says that you never spoke to him at all.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Say, didn't you get banned before for slamming a bunch of the regular members after posting your cars for sale here? And aren't you the SAME person (estelius) that was selling this very same car before (and the same person selling it again)? And now you are pretending you aren't and trying to fluff up this wreck?

I know the answer to all of these questions. :ciao:

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Say, didn't you get banned before for slamming a bunch of the regular members after posting your cars for sale here? And aren't you the SAME person (estelius) that was selling this very same car before (and the same person selling it again)? And now you are pretending you aren't and trying to fluff up this wreck?

I know the answer to all of these questions. :ciao:

Thats Funny BUSTED

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So let me get this straight - your misinformation makes me the liar? Brainiac.

I think the deal is that "lethlvnm" is the seller of that car and he was probably who you did talk to. He was banned here while using the screen name "estellius" and was the person that posted about this same car here when he was starting to repair it.

t i t o

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think the deal is that "lethlvnm" is the seller of that car and he was probably who you did talk to. He was banned here while using the screen name "estellius" and was the person that posted about this same car here when he was starting to repair it.

Lethlvnm is probably just an AE (alter ego) of Estelius. I spoke with Estelius about a week ago on the Corvette Forum about trading his Viper for my C6Z through PM's.

Good luck selling your pile lethlvnm..err. estillius.