2007 Northeast Exotic Car Show ...Saturday August 25th

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys- This years Northeast Exotic Car Show is on Saturday August 25th @ The Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Merrimack, NH. More info and pictures from previous shows can be seen here www.northeastexotic.com

This show is a product of the New England Viper Club and is our annual fundraiser for the NH Make-a-Wish Foundation. If your interested in participating or sponsoring this event please let me know.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, I will not be able to make this year. I will be in Florida but I know Mike wanted to try and attend. I will pass on the info to him.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Florida in August??? I thought you were suposed to be off Montauk fishing for Shark in August???

I've been to Florida in August ...one time.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry cant make it this year:( But i will be just getting back to the UK from Florida (Honeymoon) If last year is anything to go by it will be great:2tu: :headbang:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there!!:2tu:

Jeff are we meeting for dinner Friday night before and what Hotel is everyone using?

If there is anyone going up on the 24th from down my way, call me and we'll caravan to NH.:cool:
914-763-3136

cobraman484

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Jeff. You will have to be two cars short. My son is getting married that day in the south of france, Anne says I cant go.

PETER

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Jeff. You will have to be two cars short. My son is getting married that day in the south of france, Anne says I cant go.

PETER

Peter,
We'll miss you and Anne. I was hoping to show my wife your cobra (car). She's going this year. Maybe next year!

Here's hoping you have a great time in France! Hopefully we'll see you at the next event.

Joe and Donna

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, you said you'd vote for mine if I brought both cars. What's up with that?

PS, I might join you all Friday night. I just need to talk the wife into it. That shouldn't be too hard, after all I talked her into another car.

Wait a minute Joe don't try and take a vote away from me, I will give you my vote.
I might be showing up dressed as a Indy pace car this year so save me a spot up front Jeff.

FLX109

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Residence Inn Nashua Merrimack

// on error resume next MM_FlashCanPlay = ( IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash." & MM_contentVersion)))
You must be registered for see images

• 246 Daniel Webster Highway
  • Merrimack, New Hampshire 03054 USA
  • Phone: 1-603-424-8100
  • Fax: 1-603-913-2929
  • Sales: 1-603-424-8100
  • Sales fax: 1-603-913-2929

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe- Now you know you don't have any money left to buy votes... so by default Bill get my vote. Seems pretty simple to me...:confused:
:dunno:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, you said you'd vote for mine if I brought both cars. What's up with that?
PS, I might join you all Friday night. I just need to talk the wife into it. That shouldn't be too hard, after all I talked her into another car.

Hey WOT--been wondering where you've been!!!! Good to see ya back here....and what nice cars you have!!!! you got my vote, for whatever that means!~~~~~juli

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Juli, You and Mike going to make it? In fact anyone from NY/CT going? I don't see many postings from NY/CT this year?

We are in the process of deciding to drive down Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. We'd come Fri if we're not the only ones staying at the hotel.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli- Joe's talkin' trash...I never promised him my vote.
His new car rocks, and
I love Joe... :kiss:
Hey Jeff,
Love you too man... :flowers:

So nice to see guys 'bond' :crazy2: :lmao: !!! WOT and Jeff--have a great time, no sorry, WOT, Mike & I have previous plans for this weekend...yeah, we miss alot of the events :( ...but can't be helped!!! ENJOY GUYS!!!! (not enjoy 'guys'....I mean, not 'enjoy' guys, well, you KNOW what I mean!! :omg: :rolaugh: ) ~juli~
****And, yes, Jeff----Joe's car totally ROCKS!!!!

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys- This ones in the books, glad it's behind me. We had 120 cars in attendence, the Viper showing was a lighter than usual (must have been the heat). I was very happy with the variety of the cars on the field, Nick will post picks in the next few days.

Personally I have a few people that need to be recognized:

Jerry Colpitts- That guys my hero, tirelessly working with the vendors and raising the money for Make-a-Wish. He's got one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know.

Rod Hanson- He takes care of the registrations every year without question.
This year my son helped with registration, 14 years old (I'm so proud and so is he).
My wife, I'm learning to lean on her more and more...

Skeeter and Marie- Good friends
Shawn, Rick, Tim, and Nick- Thanks for the help.

We'll count the money and see where the chips fall.

Thanks,-Jeff

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff--Glad that the show went well. We are also priviliged to now know Jerry Colpitts; and also to know Skeeter and Marie~~glad your son got to help out, and leaning on the significant other is always gratifying. Will look forward to the pics~~~~juli