2008 NEW Dodge Charger SRT-8s at 29995 plus more

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is that time of the year again where we all try and clear out all of last years inventory and get working on current year vehicles. This is the best time for customers. You still get a brand new vehicle but at a like used car price. Here is a sample of the cars available but all 08 and even most 09s are at serious discounts:

2008 B5 Blue Charger SRT-8 SUPER BEE Special Edition SRT-8 with SRT GROUP 1, Sunroof-$31995

Two TorRed Charger SRT-8s with SRT GROUP 1, Roof, 20" Aluminum SRT Design Wheels-$29995

2008 Charger SRT-8 in Brilliant Black with HIDs, Roof, SRT Group 1, Side Curtain Airbags, 20" Alumunium SRT Design Wheels- $30995

Base Chargers starting at 15995. (ALL ABOVE CHARGERS HAVE SPECIAL INCENTIVES FOR SOUTHEAST CUSTOMERS, MUST FINANCE WITH CHRYSLER TO RECEIVE SOME OF THE INCENTIVES) WILL WORK A DEAL WITH A CUSTOMER ANYWHERE BUT HAVE TO CHECK ON THAT REGIONS INCENTIVES.

AS ALWAYS EMPLOYEE PRICING ON ALL VEHICLES AVAILABLE. STILL HAVE A FEW 09 VIPERS LEFT IN STOCK AS WELL AS LOW MILES 98-08s. VCA Member discounts on all parts and service.
Thank you,
Jared O'Brien
Palmer Dodge
404-423-2497

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
last time I looked this was a Viper board......

I don't mind the Viper posts you do and someday will probably buy one from you BUT, what's next jeep ads....

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was reading and wishing you had Challenger prices as well. I guess you can t make the whole world happy!!:dunno: