2008 price questions....

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When the 2008s start to arrive at dealerships sometime in November, will there be some dealerships that are going to sell them at MSRP, or are they all going to try and get markups?

viper77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My local dealer went $2,500 over invoice and I thought that was fair. Most dealers around here are hungry and will do anything to sell a car. They are good guys and I try to help them out when I can. I don't want to lowball them when thier butts are down. I know they will take care of me when they do get busy again and I need a favor (like get my car in on a moments notice if I do ever have problems) MTC

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would think that you could order one from dealer in the middle of nowhere who would otherwise never sell one.

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even based just on what has been posted on this website thus far, it seems that the majority of folks who have ordered 2008s are getting them at MSRP or even below.

ViperDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The economy is sort of tanking again. Foreclosures are rampant, and the days of shaking your house upside down like a piggy bank everytime you need money are done in most markets.

Alot of people who would have not blinked to grab a $90K American made sports car in the last few years may not be grabbing them off the dealer lots like hotcakes me thinks.

I think as someone said here, dealers will do anything to sell a car, amd there won't be many holdouts for big markups in most markets, IMO.