2008 Raffle Car Finally Arrives!!!

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks so much better in the flesh but here are a few pics for y'all. The champagne stripes look beautiful. Notice anything wrong with the car??? I also have exclusive video of the owners firing it up for the first time. :D

DSC016371.JPG

DSC01641.JPG

DSC01634.JPG

DSC01627.JPG

DSC01630.JPG

DSC01624.JPG

Jerry with the winning ticket.
DSC01631.JPG

Co-owners Jerry Heine & Trish Hayes.
DSC01644.JPG

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The champagne stripes aren't champagne? It least they don't look like it in the picture.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's one beautiful Viper...and yes, I can see the stripes are not pure white, more of a champagne color....gorgeous!!! No, don't see anything 'wrong' with it~~~! Congratulations again. ~juli

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Is the hood open in the first photo? If not, hood fitment is poor.

2. Are the stripes on the roof lined up correctly with the hood stripes? It looks slightly off but this could be from the camera.

3. Is that the stock ride height? It looks lowered.

4. Is it the lighting or is the air intake the wrong color or faded? I thought that the intake was black.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car! The stripes seem off. The gaps between the stripes on the roof look narrower than the stripes on the hood. The stripes going through the naca duct look like they're off as well. Best thing to do is salvage it and sell it to me. :D Maybe its the lighting but it seems the stripes are not 'right' on this one. Regardless, its a gorgeous car!

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing I noticed wrong with the car is that it's not in my garage!

Seriously, congrats to the winners of this great Viper.

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the official title for that shade of red?

The Champange stripes play well with the subdued red/maroon. Better than the white. White goes great with the regular Viper Red, though.

Reaction score
I think the stripes are the 06' stripes because the 08' stripes tapper down at the nose to follow the hood lines better. Otherwise it looks awesome! Congrats!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the official title for that shade of red?
The Champange stripes play well with the subdued red/maroon. Better than the white. White goes great with the regular Viper Red, though.

VENOM RED w/champagne stripes, I believe....juli

OP
OP
V

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car has the regular 5 spoke wheels on it-what happened with the other ones?

Ding ding ding!! :2tu: They put the wrong wheels on the car. It should have razor wheels. A brand new set is in-route.

Rest assured, the stripes are perfect as are the body gaps. I looked over every square inch of that car for about two hours.

V

Venomiss

Ding ding ding!! :2tu: They put the wrong wheels on the car. It should have razor wheels. A brand new set is in-route.

Rest assured, the stripes are perfect as are the body gaps. I looked over every square inch of that car for about two hours.

How many raffle tickets do you have for this drawing?;)
Any word if Jerry and Trish are keeping the car?

A big thank you to Woodhouse for the raffle car for those that didn't know it. They are the dealership that makes it all possible for the VCA raffle cars.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

2006red/whitecoupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should add that when I first saw the stipes under artificial light, they appeared to have a silver look to them UNTIL the sun gets to them; then they turn gold similar to the artist rendering on the raffle brochure. SRT installed the shocks that will be standard on the new ACR coupe. I don't know if that changes the height....I want to thank Woodhouse Dodge and Bill Pemberton as they handle and take take care of all the paperwork for these raffle cars as a courtesy and make nothing on it. And also Prefix[sorry if I spelled it wrong], the contractor that did the stripes. My 06 VCA Edition Coupe has an edge to the striping, not on the raffle car; they must have put in over time wet sanding as it is smooth. We will have to decide if the Razer wheels should go on or does it look better with the 5-spokes?...Jerry Heine:2tu:

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car! The stripes seem off. The gaps between the stripes on the roof look narrower than the stripes on the hood. The stripes going through the naca duct look like they're off as well.!

When you look down a long straight highway...does it not appear to look thinner the further you look?
I think the stripes are fine. :2tu:
Blame perception.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you get to keep the 5 spokers?

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was hoping to make it there keith, but just wasn't possible. Question is how long before Jerry takes that car up to BIR!!! on a side note im game for silver state in 08